BY GERBER

• Ideal for learning new tastes
  • Good source of Calcium
  • Helps support strong bones and teeth.
  • Excellent source of antioxidant Vitamin C
  • Helps support your baby's immune system.
  • Made with whole milk yogurt (pasteurized after culturing)
  • 11% daily value of protein per serving

Good to know:

• Sweetened with juice concentrates

Yogurt (Cultured Milk, Nonfat Dry Milk, Gelatin, Pectin), Apple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Apple Juice Concentrate), Peach And Mango Puree (Water, Peach And Mango Puree Concentrates), Apple Juice Concentrate, Citrus Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Peach Flavor, Peach Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid

Brandi R.
I've seen yogurt and ive seen juice but ive never seen yogurt juice but had to purchase it after that. Gerber is a trusted brand thats been in business for years. I will not lie i had to try it myself. So yummy. The baby loved it tol. Def recommend this as a good purchase.
Carol T.
Elsa, TX
These juices are awesome! My son loves all of the flavors especially the banana one. They make great sides for breakfast in the morning with the rice cereal!
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
I remember drinking these when I was younger they always tasted awesome. The only problem is they're a little expensive for the quantity.
Arleen K.
This is a really awesome juice. My son loves the banana flavor. I love the consistency of the juice and the price of it is great too!
Amber C.
Carmel, IN
Grandma of three. Love these there great to keep on hand so when the little ones visit. You will be able to give them a good choice.
Samantha B.
I love how small and great these juices come in handy when all you need is a fast made juice bottle and there you go
Brianna d.
Weldon, CA
My son loved these yogurt drinks! They were amazing to have in the house, I will be buying them again!
Samantha H.
Oxnard, CA
I really don't think these will be good for my daughter and I think they will go bad fast.
Lea
My son loves this juice. It's good for him and if he likes the flavor it's a win.
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Perfect for long road trips with my son. He will drink and entire things up!!