BY GERBER

Each delicious serving has the goodness of fruit blended with whole-milk yogurt*
Calcium, Vitamins A, D, and E for healthy growth and development.
No preservatives, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavors
Creamy texture and taste babies love

Yogurt (Cultured Whole Milk, Sugar, Peach Puree [Water, Peach Puree Concentrate], Tapioca Starch, Nonfat Milk, Citrus Pectin, Gelatin, Natural Peach Flavor, Peach Juice Concentrate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Annatto Extract Color, Vitamin D3), Citric Acid, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)

Buy on Walmart
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
My almost 10 month old son loves all of the Gerber Yogurt Blends! I can't really say if he has a favorite, but he enjoys the Peach if the sound effects are anything to go by. I like that you don't have to refrigerate them and you can basically give them at any meal. They are healthy and it's nice to see my little guy enjoying yogurt. I highly recommend these for all little ones to try.
lily j.
Seattle, WA

My daughter loves this yogurt, it's so good for her and really convenient since I don't have to leave it in the refrigerator I can take one on the go and that's a big deal to me! Highly recommend them. My son likes these but doesn't love them as much as the yobaby brand. It is nice they they don't need to be refrigerated
Kimberlee B.
Springfield, OR
I don't mind these, but I really don't prefer them. I hate that they are so expensive when you can buy the other organic brands that are refrigerated, that in my opinion taste better are cheaper.
Emily b.
Roebuck, SC
My daughter loves this yogurt, it's so good for her and really convenient since I don't have to leave it in the refrigerator I can take one on the go and that's a big deal to me! Highly recommend them!
Kayla B.
Both of my children loved these but they are so expensive! I would buy the yogurt bites or regular yogurt
For them instead because these were so expensive!
Scarla D.
Bronx, NY
I love these, my son will be 4 soon and he still enjoys to snack on these. They're yummy and not runny they're more of a thicker yogurt consistency.
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We're huge fan of gerber products. We used these for our sons "in between" snacks during breakfast and dinner. They're great for breakfast too
Nichole L.
Perry, OH
My son had tried these while over at a family members house. He liked them so much I purchased them. Great snack and they taste great!
Ashley G.
Kerman, CA
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I bought these for my son last year. He loved them. I think the texture is great for the ages and it's healthy.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Do your little ones enjoy any other brands besides the Peach?