BY GERBER

Each delicious serving has the goodness of fruit blended with whole-milk yogurt*
Calcium, Vitamins A, D, and E for healthy growth and development.
No preservatives, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavors
Creamy texture and taste babies love

Yogurt (Cultured Whole Milk, Sugar, Peach Puree [Water, Peach Puree Concentrate], Tapioca Starch, Nonfat Milk, Citrus Pectin, Gelatin, Natural Peach Flavor, Peach Juice Concentrate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Annatto Extract Color, Vitamin D3), Citric Acid, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)

Michelle S.
Plymouth
Purchased at: Walmart
We love these!! My granddaughter starts her day everyday with one and sometimes as a special treat she will get another one as a snack. It’s convienant, doesn’t need to be refrigerated until opened but it’s in a small serving so usually there is nothing left once we open it and serve it. The smell and taste are great and taste just like peaches. Gerber® Yogurt Blends Snack Peach
Nayeli F.
gardena
Purchased at: Target
Kids seem to really enjoy these I have ever tired them myself and they are pretty good.. the price seem fair for the product gerber has been a band I grew up with and so have the kids hopefully their kids as well
Lee H.
Douglas
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These pouches are very easy to transport. My kids love the taste of them! They come in handy in a crunch. I would definitely buy them again. I bought these at Walmart so the price was reasonable. The product definitely met my expectations and was a good investment for my kids.
Nancy M.
Corinth
My grandbaby loves Gerber products. She really love's the yogurt with fruits mixed in them. I wish that they will make it easier to open container, maybe add a lid to close it up, just in case they don't eat it all at one time. Gerber has been around for years, and they will be around for a lot longer. Good food for your baby.
Stephanie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Another thing that my kids and I both love. They are healthy and great snack for my kids to have after school or take in there lunch box. Wasn’t expecting to repurchase but I have quiet a few times.
hannah p.
battle creek
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these! Very easy and convenient for on the go! Awesome value super cheap! Baby loves the taste of them and is never picky with the flavors! 100% met my expectations and I would recommend to other parents!
Kelli P.
Thomasville, NC
My son loved these, and I loved that he was getting yogurt into his system. These do not have to be refrigerated, which meant I could toss them in the diaper bag and go. A big plus!
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
My almost 10 month old son loves all of the Gerber Yogurt Blends! I can't really say if he has a favorite, but he enjoys the Peach if the sound effects are anything to go by. I like that you don't have to refrigerate them and you can basically give them at any meal. They are healthy and it's nice to see my little guy enjoying yogurt. I highly recommend these for all little ones to try.
Latisha P.
Henderson
I'm not really sure what I'm dope to write in here!! This is my first time trying to get samples to try before I switch to a new items. I don't like change so I don't switch...
Hannah G.
Nice I love the flavor and the smell. My niece eats it and doesnt push it away, unlike other products. The item has a good price. The only con is that it has kindof a rough taste.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Do your little ones enjoy any other brands besides the Peach?