New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodGerber
Yogurt Blends Snack, Blueberry with Whole Grains - 35oz 4pk

Gerber Yogurt Blends Snack, Blueberry with Whole Grains - 3.5oz 4pk

by Gerber

A tasty and nutritious yogurt snack, made with real whole milk and real fruit for growing babies.

Which flavor should I try 1st?
Start your review of Gerber Yogurt Blends Snack, Blueberry with Whole Grains - 3.5oz 4pk!
Product Highlights
My son loved these when he was a baby.in reviews
My daughter loved the Gerber Infant Yogurt Blueberry Oatmeal.in reviews
This was really really good, she loves it for surein reviews
My daughter loved this yogurt over any other.in reviews
Brooke S.
Hillsdale, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Gerber Yogurt Blends Snack, Blueberry with Whole Grains - 3.5oz 4pk uploaded by Brooke S.
My 7month old loves the Ferber yogurts and this is one of her favorite she smashes these!Gerber Yogurt Blends Snack, Blueberry with Whole Grains - 3.5oz 4pk
Dawn K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Gerber Yogurt Blends Snack, Blueberry with Whole Grains - 3.5oz 4pk uploaded by Dawn K.
Purchased at: Walmart
The whole grain blueberry yogurt blends are always a must buy on my shopping list. My son loves them. I sometimes feed them to him for breakfast or lunch. He loves the taste and i love how healthy they are.
Dshante R.
Thibodaux
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ferber yogurt blends snack blueberry with whole grains is good for my children he’s love it
Maria O.
North Miami, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is my daughter breakfast every day !!! We love this one... good for travel because you don’t need to keep on a cooler
Crista B.
Borger, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this for my 2 year old niece, who is a picky eater but loved Yogurt....and as it turned out my 9 year old loves it, as well as my 34 year old fiancé lol. So it is not just for babies, ladies.
Marie  S.
Lowgap, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter LOVED this. Excellent to take on the go because there is no need to keep it cold, its shelf stable.
Jamie G.
Lewiston, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves these. It taste just like a regular yogurt at room temperature. It has the same consistency as well.
Ashley W.
Purchased at: Walmart
My babies love yogurt and these are so good for them! Not loaded with sugar or high fructose corn syrup, and the perfect serving size for a little one!
Influenster M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves it. This yogurth is so good for him and taste good too. I love gerber products and im so happy that my son loves that food
Justine M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I get these packs for my niece she loves them. I usually purchase them at my local supermarket I'd they have them. Usually they have the old school glass containers and dont carrg much of these. I do recommend this product to parents. Never has my niece had a problem eating them. No upset stomach and I feel it's good for them.