BY GERBER

• Made with low fat yogurt & real fruit
  • 15% DV of calcium & 10% DV of Vitamin D
  • 10% DV of Vitamin A, 10% DV of Vitamin E and 10% DV of magnesium
  • Milk ingredients produced without the use of added rBST growth hormones
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives, artificial flavors or sweeteners.
  • Yogurt pasteurized after culturing

Low Fat Banana Vanilla Yogurt (Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Banana Puree, Tapioca Starch, Nonfat Milk, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Gelatin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Turmeric Extract Color), Canola Oil, Magnesium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)

• "My daughter loved this when she was younger." in 3 reviews
  • "I also felt they were expensive, and would rather by him a more traditional form of yogurt. " in 1 review
  • "They are great for breakfast or an on the go snack since they can stay room temperature." in 1 review
Holly S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves these so much! But I just wish they were in a pouch for easy eating and for in the go. On days I’m in a rush to get out the door I wish I could throw these in my bag like other brands. My daughter hasn’t mastered her spoon so it tends to still get all over her.
Cindy💕 D.
edinburg
my baby loved this yogurt even my older child would ask for it too. we like the flavor and that it is gentle for my baby. I feel the price is a little pricey but I feel that if my babies like I can squeeze it in. I do recommend it to other parents.
Kaitlyn R.
celina
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby absolutely loves Ferber yogurt blends! They taste good and have amazing ingredients in them that are healthy for you baby I would recommend this to any mother looking for a healthy yogurt for their child!
Crystal R.
Pomona, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
My som loves these yogurts so much I've really inly used this brand of yogurt for toddlers i haven't tried giving him other brands mainly because i know these probably have less sugar then other brands because its pretty much made for baby's and this is his favorite glavor because he loves bananas
Lorraine R.
Indianapolis
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was an amazing combination! Banana and vanilla? I even enjoy these myself. My daughter must have one every time she sees it. Worth the price, not too pricey but it's Gerber. Baby gets one every day after meal, I would definitely purchase again.
katie I.
Canton
It  is very taste when I fed this to my baby I taste it and was nice and I really do think and cons about it smells good and taste it the baby loved it and I will be feeding it to her again it has met everything I expected it to be and I would  it recommend others
Kiymberly L.
Victoria
Purchased at: Walmart
I get this for myself because I don’t have kids, so good and I feel like it’s healthier than “adult” oriented options. My nieces and nephews have eaten this with me too and like it! Not too sweet and perfect portion.
jamielee m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love the Gerber baby food they like the tastes... it's a good brand only bought Gerber and would choose and thing else
Laura C.
Airdrie, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The taste and texture of this product is great. It's an easy on the go snack or addition to a meal. The portions are a bit large for toddler age but still an enjoyable and affordable product.
Hillary R.
Boiestown, NB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gerber has been a part of the family since my mother was a child! The food is always delicious and nutritious, especially the Yogurt Blends Snack Banana Vanilla. One spoonful for me, one for the baby! I would definitely recommend to other parents.  5 of 5 stars! Such a great flavour
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Does anyone else find themselves wanting to sneak a bite of these? The Banana Vanilla smells amazing!