BY GERBER

• Made with low fat yogurt & real fruit
  • 15% DV of calcium & 10% DV of Vitamin D
  • 10% DV of Vitamin A, 10% DV of Vitamin E and 10% DV of magnesium
  • Milk ingredients produced without the use of added rBST growth hormones
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives, artificial flavors or sweeteners.
  • Yogurt pasteurized after culturing

Low Fat Banana Vanilla Yogurt (Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Banana Puree, Tapioca Starch, Nonfat Milk, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Gelatin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Turmeric Extract Color), Canola Oil, Magnesium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)

• "My daughter loved this when she was younger." in 3 reviews
  • "I also felt they were expensive, and would rather by him a more traditional form of yogurt. " in 1 review
  • "They are great for breakfast or an on the go snack since they can stay room temperature." in 1 review
katie I.
Canton
It  is very taste when I fed this to my baby I taste it and was nice and I really do think and cons about it smells good and taste it the baby loved it and I will be feeding it to her again it has met everything I expected it to be and I would  it recommend others
Lexci A.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves this! The flavor is one of his favorites. We’ve tried other flavors that he likes as well. The smell is awesome if you like bananas. I would definitely recommend to parents who are wanting to try new snack foods with their baby! 😊
Nikki C.
Dillon, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby boy loves these! I tasted it myself & the banana flavor is definitely there. I can’t find anything negative to say.
Kaitlyn R.
celina
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby absolutely loves Ferber yogurt blends! They taste good and have amazing ingredients in them that are healthy for you baby I would recommend this to any mother looking for a healthy yogurt for their child!
Holly S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves these so much! But I just wish they were in a pouch for easy eating and for in the go. On days I’m in a rush to get out the door I wish I could throw these in my bag like other brands. My daughter hasn’t mastered her spoon so it tends to still get all over her.
Lorraine R.
Indianapolis
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was an amazing combination! Banana and vanilla? I even enjoy these myself. My daughter must have one every time she sees it. Worth the price, not too pricey but it's Gerber. Baby gets one every day after meal, I would definitely purchase again.
Crystal R.
Pomona, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
My som loves these yogurts so much I've really inly used this brand of yogurt for toddlers i haven't tried giving him other brands mainly because i know these probably have less sugar then other brands because its pretty much made for baby's and this is his favorite glavor because he loves bananas
darkskin e.
Purchased at: Target
These are a baby’s favorite! Its creamy and sweet and tastes like pudding. You can serve it room temperature or cold. Also stick a wooden stick in, freeze, and serve like ice cream. Yummy
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
my daughter loves yogurt and every afternoon you have a snack and the gerber brand is one of your favorites with the banana and vanilla flavor that we all enjoy.
Brittany M.
brookhaven, PA
Purchased at: Target
My daughter loved Gerber yogurt blends until she was old enough to eat grown up yogurt. Only rating 4 stars because of the price...they're pretty expensive for 4 cups of yogurt.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Does anyone else find themselves wanting to sneak a bite of these? The Banana Vanilla smells amazing!