BY GERBER

• Made with low fat yogurt & real fruit
  • 15% DV of calcium & 10% DV of Vitamin D
  • 10% DV of Vitamin A, 10% DV of Vitamin E and 10% DV of magnesium
  • Milk ingredients produced without the use of added rBST growth hormones
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives, artificial flavors or sweeteners.
  • Yogurt pasteurized after culturing

Low Fat Banana Vanilla Yogurt (Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Banana Puree, Tapioca Starch, Nonfat Milk, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Gelatin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Turmeric Extract Color), Canola Oil, Magnesium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)

• "My daughter loved this when she was younger." in 3 reviews
  • "I also felt they were expensive, and would rather by him a more traditional form of yogurt. " in 1 review
  • "They are great for breakfast or an on the go snack since they can stay room temperature." in 1 review
Catrina S.
HICKORY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Well my son loved this so I do also. It has just what he needs so I like it. The serving was just enough for him at one time.
Elyse B.
Lenapah, OK
My daughter loved these. They are a bit pricey though. Once my daughter turned a year, I started buying her regular yogurt.
Bianca C.
Indio, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids loved this yogurt blend so much they were addicted to them lol I recommend this item and would continue to but then !
Caitlin M.
Ventnor City
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves this. Great flavor and good texture: not too thick but not watery either. Would recommend to other parents
Johnna D.
Troy, TX
My son loved eating gerber yogurt. They are great for breakfast or an on the go snack since they can stay room temperature.
Danielle E.
Alcoa, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
My son for some reason really didnt like the plain banana flavor, i believe it was too sweet. The price is just about right
Sarah S.
Rockford, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
A substitute for your read that does not need to be refrigerated. I would recommend this for a baby that likes bland food.
Audrey A.
These are a great size and perfect for on the go packing. They mix well with fresh fruit puree because they are so sweet.
Tamara C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good! Perfect way to get some probiotics into my child's system. I even found myself cleaning of the spoon !
Carlie W.
Cartersville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these because they can stay at room temperature and last all day! Great for on the go snacks or rushed mornings!
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Does anyone else find themselves wanting to sneak a bite of these? The Banana Vanilla smells amazing!