BY GERBER

• Made with low fat yogurt & real fruit
  • 15% DV of calcium & 10% DV of Vitamin D
  • 10% DV of Vitamin A, 10% DV of Vitamin E and 10% DV of magnesium
  • Milk ingredients produced without the use of added rBST growth hormones
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives, artificial flavors or sweeteners.
  • Yogurt pasteurized after culturing

Low Fat Banana Vanilla Yogurt (Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Banana Puree, Tapioca Starch, Nonfat Milk, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Gelatin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Turmeric Extract Color), Canola Oil, Magnesium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)

• "My daughter loved this when she was younger." in 3 reviews
  • "I also felt they were expensive, and would rather by him a more traditional form of yogurt. " in 1 review
  • "They are great for breakfast or an on the go snack since they can stay room temperature." in 1 review
Carina V.
E Grand Forks, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My little guy liked these at first but didn’t finish them! They were affordable and smelled good but he didn’t keep interest in these.
Arris L.
Waianae
If I could give no star I would. These were absolutely disgusting. They also had my little one throwing up for an entire day.
Kaitlyn S.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my kiddos favorite snacks to eat, easy to take with you on the go and they aren’t the only ones who think they’re yummy lol
Marilu C.
Ellenton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Pur of all the Gerber yogurt blends this is my sons favorite flavor! And it has a decent amount of vitamin D and calcium for lids.
Marie S.
Lowgap
Amazing flavor! My daughter devoured this! Shelf stable, so there is no need to keep it cold. Perfect to take in the diaper bag.
Amanda Q.
Uxbridge, MA
Purchased at: CVS
My baby loves these . These are a healthy for him. Very affordable and I mix with real bananas . I recommend these Ferber yogurts
Stephanie R.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Target
My baby just loves this stuff! I love that it’s from Ferber and is convenient for feedings on the train or while running errands.
Aubrey Q.
Plantsville, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I can't believe how much this tastes just like banana pudding! My son loves this. It is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or a snack.
Imane M.
The children love this yougurt comes in all different flavors. And this product is very healthy which is an amazing plus.
Elizabeth A.
albuquerque
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby loves yogurt snacks it’s one of his favorite, I especially like the flavor, it’s great when I’m on the run. Affordable
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Does anyone else find themselves wanting to sneak a bite of these? The Banana Vanilla smells amazing!