BY GERBER

• Made with low fat yogurt & real fruit
  • 15% DV of calcium & 10% DV of Vitamin D
  • 10% DV of Vitamin A, 10% DV of Vitamin E and 10% DV of magnesium
  • Milk ingredients produced without the use of added rBST growth hormones
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives, artificial flavors or sweeteners.
  • Yogurt pasteurized after culturing

Low Fat Banana Vanilla Yogurt (Cultured Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Banana Puree, Tapioca Starch, Nonfat Milk, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Gelatin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Turmeric Extract Color), Canola Oil, Magnesium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)

• "My daughter loved this when she was younger." in 3 reviews
  • "I also felt they were expensive, and would rather by him a more traditional form of yogurt. " in 1 review
  • "They are great for breakfast or an on the go snack since they can stay room temperature." in 1 review
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
My niece loves this snack. The taste is great and not sweet. The price is affordable and my sister will always purchase thud for my niece. She purchase from Walmart. Recommend others to try this product.
Anna P.
PEARSALL , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
So delicious for your baby and not to mention yourself I myself love to it this Gerber baby food as a snack. Not only is it nutritious for your baby but nutritious for yourself.
JayLynn P.
Traverse City, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
I also bought this for my niece and she seemed to love this one too. I like the flavor varietys and the snack is perfect when youre in a hurry not to messy and easy clean up
Priscilla M.
23737 county rd 16 elkhart IN.
Purchased at: Walmart
My grandson loves this stuff and the doctor was the one who recommended it to my step daughter. Gerber has always been a great product in my eyes I just wish they had these yogurts when my kids were younger. Great product to introduce to your little ones
Normesha W.
Purchased at: Target
He didn’t care for it. To me it tasted a tad bitter. But he ate it once and didn’t want it again. Wasn’t expensive so I didn’t feel bad throwing it out. But would love the taste to be a little sweeter.
Luiza V.
Glendale
Tastes amazing. I am one of those people who loves eating baby food occasionally so this is definitely one of my go to purchases. If something is safe then it can be safe for anyone!
Kelli P.
Thomasville, NC
My son loved these, and I loved that he was getting yogurt into his system. A big plus for me was that I could just toss these in the diaper bag and go! The price is affordable, and the quality is good.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
For me personally, the Banana Vanilla has to be MY personal favorite to buy simply because it smells so good. My almost 10 month old gets very verbal when he's eating this flavor and you hear a lot of "Mmmmmmm" going on. I highly recommend any flavor of the Gerber Graduates Yogurts. They are healthy and I think many moms will approve of this treat.
Kitty H.
Abingdon, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great an delicious for little ones. My daughter loves these little yogurts. We used these to start teaching her how to use a spoon when she was really small. SHe loves to spoon out the yogurt to try to feed herself so it was a great start.
Katie A.
Coffeyville, KS
I thought these would be great for my son. However, he hated them. Not sure if it was the texture, the flavor, etc., but he would not give it a chance. I also felt they were expensive, and would rather by him a more traditional form of yogurt.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Does anyone else find themselves wanting to sneak a bite of these? The Banana Vanilla smells amazing!