BY GERBER

• Each delicious serving has the goodness of whole-milk yogurt* blended with natural fruit
  • Calcium, Vitamins A, D, and E for healthy growth and development.
  • No preservatives, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavors.
  • Creamy texture and taste babies love

Good to know:

• After 6 months, help introduce your baby to dairy with delicious GERBER® Yogurt Blends Snacks.
  • Specially prepared and packaged to need no refrigeration before serving.  May serve chilled

Yogurt (Cultured Whole  Milk, Sugar, Banana Puree, Tapioca Starch, Nonfat Milk, Citrus Pectin, Gelatin, Natural Banana Flavor, Banana Juice Concentrate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Turmeric Extract Color), Citric Acid, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love that it has different flavors and good for babies." in 1 review
  • "My son LOVED this flavor!!" in 1 review
bailey 🌚.
Roseville, MI
These the baby's favorite. They taste great keep her full and are healthy they are also a great price. We wanted something she would enjoy and was healthy for her and we found just that
vanessa r.
I was excited for my baby to try these at first. As soon as I fed a spoonful to my 12 month old baby, he spit it out. He made a weird face as though I gave him something sour. So I tried it for myself and it did taste a little weird. it tasted like sour cream. I looked at the expiration date over and over just to make sure it hadn't expired. The date was perfectly fine but I threw them away regardless. I haven't purchased them since.
rachelle r.
Ogden, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was my 5 month olds very first food. She loved it! She was so impatient for the next bite.
Very good on her tummy. She did have some gas but was happy and full after eating half of a container.
Ashley F.
Started my daughter on these yogets when she was 6 months old and they where her favorite ! Love the flavors that they offer And how they come in individual packs (:
Lindsey P.
Waukesha, WI
My son really likes these. He always eats the whole container in one sitting. Seems like you get quite a bit too, convenient that you don't have to keep refrigerated.
Mandi H.
These yogurt blends were a hit with my youngest stepdaughter. She absolutely loved them, I think she enjoyed the texture since it didn't feel like baby food.
Amanda R.
Marion , IL
Loved these for my girls. Very portable, and don't require refrigeration until after opening. Doesn't get much easier than that. Great product.
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY
This is one of the very first yogurts I bought my son and he ate them up. Perfect size for a snack and very smooth and easy to eat.
Molly S.
I feed this to my baby cousin and he loves it. I love that it has different flavors and good for babies. Love love love gerber!
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
My son LOVED this flavor!! I tried it once and it wasn't overly banana-y. Just the right size snack for growing bellies.