BY GERBER

• Each delicious serving has the goodness of whole-milk yogurt* blended with real fruit, brown rice, and quinoa
  • 2g of whole grains per serving from brown rice and quinoa.
  • Calcium, Vitamins A, D, and E for healthy growth and development
  • No preservatives, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavors
  • Creamy texture and taste babies love
  • Pasteurized after culturing

Good to know:

• Specially prepared and packaged to need no refrigeration before serving. May serve chille

Yogurt (Cultured Whole Milk, Sugar, Apple Puree [Water, Apple Puree Concentrate], Tapioca Starch, Nonfat Milk, Citrus Pectin, Gelatin, Apple Juice Concentrate, Natural Cinnamon Flavor, Cinnamon, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3), Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Whole Grain Quinoa Flour, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)

Gerber® Yogurt Blends Snack Apple Cinnamon With Whole Grains
  • "My daughter loves it, but honestly, I think her dad eats half of it while he's feeding her!" in 3 reviews
  • "Gerber Yogurt Blends Apple Cinnamon with Whole Grains Snacks are made to provide a tasty treat for your little one." in 1 review
Jennifer G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These is terrific flavor my baby ate the whole package it's good as is no improvement needed to be honest sometimes I would find half rated packaged in the store ppl would leave half empty I with they cam seal this more better but yes I have already recommended this
Vanessa G.
Clarksville , AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Tastes great. My little one didn’t really like yogurt when we tried this. But the price was not outrageous. Would try again with my next baby. Maybe he will like it.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This blend of this is very good for a child. The Apple and cinnamon can be smelled and mmm it smells amazing. The taste isn’t too bland as I also tried a small amount of it. I can’t really taste a lot of sugar content in it either. It’s a great choice. Plus it has whole grains.
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY
These yogurts were the best for introducing my son to yogurt. He absolutely loved them and the whole reason I got them for him was because he wasn't feeling well and had been throwing up and wouldn't eat and I got him some of these and he ate them. So they're very easy on the stomach.
Milena P.
Anchorage , AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My one year old nephew loves this yogurts . He would seriously try to snatch it from my had if I don't feed it to him fast enough! Lol I have tried them myself and thought they were pretty tasty . Totally recommended .
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Gerber Yogurt Blends Apple Cinnamon with Whole Grains Snacks are made to provide a tasty treat for your little one. They are easy to take along when you are on the go as they require no refrigeration before opening.
stacie w.
Manson, NC
I have a 1 1\2 year old who loves this yogurt. All my kids but one live yogurt period. My oldest daughter who is 7 likes this yogurt and will eat it up if I don't watch her. Great yogurt a nice snack for little ones.
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
My kids love these they come in any flavors :) this one would not be friendly for a child with cinnamon alergies or whey alergies but if they don't have either it's a great flavor.
Arabellys H.
East Elmhurst, NY
These are delicious. My daughter loves it. I love it. She eats it with a spoon or in her bottle with a little bit of water to make it more liquid to pass through the bottle.
Candace j.
zebulon
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They are very healthy and seem to be better when cold. I've bought them a few times in a few different flavors my kids like them a lot good snack for kids