BY GERBER

Gerber Yogurt Blends Simply Strawberry.
New!
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
Pasteurized after culturing.
Sitter.
A good source of calcium.
Made with whole milk
Made with real fruit.
No preservatives.

• "My son loves this stuff!" in 2 reviews
  • "My little one (9 months) likes them but who wouldn't with 11g of sugar." in 1 review
  • "My son absolutely loves this yogurt." in 1 review
  • "My son would cry for these when he saw them." in 1 review
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
My little boys favorite yogurt. He calls it "strawberry ice cream". It tastes really good and is a nice creamy texture. We go through a lot of these in a week since he is so picky!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
These are really great yogurts for babies. My little girl loves them. Her favorite is the banana kind but the strawberry one is definitely close. She Rasta the entire thing every time.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
My son loved these! He acted as if it was a special little treat for him!!! We would use this often and he never turned it down! It was our go to buy every time we went grocery shopping! Very good price and value! I would definitely use this product again!
Crystal B.
Bakersfield, CA
They are okay and convenient since you don't have to refrigerate before opening. My little one (9 months) likes them but who wouldn't with 11g of sugar. I don't like them very much because they have so much sugar and not much protein. Might as well feed them Greek yogurt.
rachelle r.
Ogden, UT
My daughter is obssessed with these! She loved the banana ones but LOVES the strawberry ones. She can barely contain herself waiting for the next bite. Was very good on her tummy. A little gas but nothing to worry about.
We tried this when our baby was 10 months. It has real milk so you shouldnt try it to soon (even though the container says you can give to a "sitter"). It took her a while to get used to the flavor because it was very strong to her little taste buds - she has tried the strawberry and banana. She is not on whole milk yet but we used this to introduce whole milk slowly to her system.
Michelle O.
My daughter is 3 now and still loves these! Great healthy snack or dessert. Great choice for little ones. My daughter really liked these and ate them with no problem!
Kayla L.
Portland, TN
My daughter loves this stuff! I tried it and spit it out it had a good taste but I couldn't get past the gritty chalk texture it had! Yuck! I stopped giving it to her and just bought some normal yogurt
jessie s.
Morehead, KY
Amazing that gerber gives your baby the chance to experience this wonderful taste at such a young age. My son would cry for these when he saw them. Smooth texture and easy to feed.
Kaitie R.
White sands , NM
My One year old loves these, they are the perfect snack for him when i don't have time to find anything else. Plus they make a great breakfast too!
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How does this compare to yogurt in be refrigerated section?