BY GERBER

Gerber Yogurt Blends Simply Pear.
New!
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
Pasteurized after culturing.
Sitter.
A good source of calcium.
Made with whole milk.
Made with real fruit.
No preservatives.

• What's flavor is your child favorite ?2 Answers
  • What are the benefits of this yogurt compared to a regula...1 Answers
Kayla H.
Williston
I've been through a lot of these both of my children scarfed them down especially when they were first being introduced to solids. Something g they always reached for. Lots of flavors to choose from. And a quality reputable brand
Stephanie W.
Midland, MI
My son loves these as a first taste of yogurt. They're great for traveling since they don't need to be refrigerated and can simply be tossed in your diaper bag and go. We didn't use them long though, since he ended up loving cold yogurt more.
Maurina E.
Cape Girardeau, MO
My son loves Gerber Yogurt... weve tried several different flavors and no problem with any of them so far! This yogurt doesn't need to be refrigerated so it is good for traveling if you don't have a cooler to keep it in!
Desiree M.
Inez, KY
We haven't tried this specific flavor but we have tried the others and my youngest really likes them for breakfast. They aren't usually refrigerated but we always but them in to get cold.
Sandi J.
Spirit Lake, ID
My daughter loves these which is a miracle considering she only wants to eat mac n cheese and chicken nuggets for every meal.
Tiffany S.
Simpsonville , SC
My picky eater loves these yogurts! They are easy to take in the diaper bag since they don't have to be refrigerated.
Angie M.
My baby absolutely loved this yogurt. It was like a small snack after a nap and he was good for the next hour.
Jayde S.
Columbus, NE
LOVE. my son loves these so much! Doesn't matter what kind; he loves them all very convenient to use!
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
My son love these !! He didn't like breakfast food so i could get him to eat these easy this am.
Ashley P.
My daughter enjoys these yogurts and they don't need to be refrigerated either
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
What's flavor is your child favorite ?
Jessika V.
Las Vegas, NV
What are the benefits of this yogurt compared to a regular Greek yogurt?