Gerber Whole Wheat Cereal uploaded by Nancy C.Gerber Whole Wheat Cereal uploaded by Zeyn G.Gerber Whole Wheat Cereal uploaded by tina c.

BY GERBER #93 in Baby Food

Gerber® Whole Wheat Cereal.
New!
Freshness seal.
Less mess. Scoop or pour. Sitter.
Baby's #1 Brand for iron*.
Vitablocks®.
Essential nutrition. see more...

Emily M.
Ellenwood, GA
Mega Parent Expert
This makes me so much better when I feed my baby. I know the she is getting the nutrients with this. I mix this with sweet potato so that’s it sweet and also getting iron in her body.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I love using this product for my sons bottles and baby food! It helps so much with helping him stay full/ satisfied and happy. Like all gerbers other products it's very affordable. Gerber is an amazon and reliable brand and I will never use any other brand for my babies!
Stefanie K.
I am so glad this cereal is WIC approved! I use this for lunch and dinner time when I feed my son. I mix it in with his jars of veggies to give a thick consistency as well as all the nutrients it has!
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
Love this brand. Affordable and reliable ! Used this with both of my kids and they loved. Used it to make pancakes sometime for them
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Great brand however my son doesnt like it sadly. He uses nestum instead. Both great products and both afforable.
Ashley B.
Randleman, NC
We loved the Ferber cereal, however my child refused to eat anything with the whole wheat kind in it.
Cindy K.
I used to put this in my daighters night time bottles to help her sleep longer. The texture was smooth enough that she didn't fuss about the night time bottle or when eating it a cereal. The flavor wasn't bad either, my daughter never minded eating any if the gerber line
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
I loved this product for my kids! It mixes great with their fruits to help them to get more full! Also I gave them some in their fruit before bed to help them sleep through the night! Great product!!!
Erin T.
My daughter moved this stuff! The whole wheat was her favorite flavor. The price was great for a product that went a long way. It mixes well with beginner fruits and veggies too!
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
Great product. My baby was very pleased with this. He enjoyed eating this & it was very healthy for him.