Gerber Whole Wheat Cereal uploaded by Nancy C.Gerber Whole Wheat Cereal uploaded by Zeyn G.Gerber Whole Wheat Cereal uploaded by tina c.

BY GERBER

Gerber® Whole Wheat Cereal.
New!
Freshness seal.
Less mess. Scoop or pour. Sitter.
Baby's #1 Brand for iron*.
Vitablocks®.
Essential nutrition. see more...

Stefanie K.
Stefanie K.
I am so glad this cereal is WIC approved! I use this for lunch and dinner time when I feed my son. I mix it in with his jars of veggies to give a thick consistency as well as all the nutrients it has!
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Great brand however my son doesnt like it sadly. He uses nestum instead. Both great products and both afforable.
tina c.
tina c.
Kissimmee , Fl
Excellent source of iron it's the best thing for my baby girl Abby I lover so much
Joelie T.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
I love using this product for my sons bottles and baby food! It helps so much with helping him stay full/ satisfied and happy. Like all gerbers other products it's very affordable. Gerber is an amazon and reliable brand and I will never use any other brand for my babies!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Very healthy for babies, packed with DHA for brain growth This was the first solid food I ever fed any of my kids. It coats their tummy and helps keep them free of hunger. I love gerber products! This is a must try if your a mommy or daddy. Your babies will love it!
KayLee W.
KayLee W.
Baby cereal was a must with both of my kids. And this is the brand i always used! When you got a hungry baby and milk just aint doing it cereal is the next step and it helped immensely with my kiddos eating needs, i recommend from experience and also the price has never been bad,
Zeyn G.
Zeyn G.
Reno , NV
I switch between rice, oatmeal and whole wheat cereal. My son doesn't like plain cereal. That's why I mix with vegetable or fruit pure.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Mega Parent Expert
The whole wheat cereal from Gerber is the only one I buy for my son. It doesn't make him constipated and he loves it.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
My son is two and he still loves this cerial he loves to eat it right before bed its healthy and filling so good
Charisma T.
Charisma T.
Jacksonville, NC
I loved this cereal! I was introduced to it through a family member and my daughter was in love with it! Plus it helped her sleep at night. I'll definitely be buying this for my son when he's born!