Gerber Whole Wheat Baby Cereal - 8 oz.

Provide your baby essential nutrition while exposing them to the tastes of different grains.

Is this a good baby cereal to start my baby on? What brands/types do you prefer?
Start your review of Gerber Whole Wheat Baby Cereal - 8 oz.!
Sophia G.
Clovis, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 2 kids love this cereeal!! It is so easy to make and they get full fast my yougest i would mix with her formula and she would be content with the amount i would give her. The price is also so good!
Marlenie C.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Gerber Whole Wheat Baby Cereal - 8 oz. uploaded by Marlenie C.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Súper buenos. A mi niña le di de estos durante un buen tiempo. Y siempre le gusto al igual que sus foodbaby
Jady M Z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Gerber Whole Wheat Baby Cereal - 8 oz. uploaded by Jady M Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like gerber products for my baby and gerber brand oats are the ones that my baby prefers. He had been eating this whole wheat for months and does not seem helps gis constipation as well. I highly recommend this for babies. The texture is smooth and tasty, my son seems to really enjoy eating it. I've tried a bit or two and I think it tastes great for baby food.
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
We just got through our first one of these. My baby wasn’t really too much of a fan. I would mix it in his bottle to help reduce spit up and he would drink it just fine. But whenever I mixed it with baby food he hardly would touch it. I like that its whole wheat and healthy but he just doesn’t seem to like the taste.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
This Gerber single grain baby cereal whole wheat is really nice in my opinion I definitely recommend buying it if you have babies
Manal H.
Cleveland, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter definitely loved the Gerber single grain baby cereal she actually loved this more then having baby food . I use to also mix her baby food in with this . It’ was definitely a favorite for my baby . I purchased it plenty of times because my child loved it and it definitely satisfied her little belly :
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
2,286 reviews
This was by far the only cereal I ever bought for my baby! It was easy to make, super simple ingredients and healthy as well!
Maricela I.
Fairfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
This one is really good for my baby she likes and enjoy them at morning usually with some fruit
Avani S.
Springfield , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loved this cereal so much. And it’s very healthy for baby .I give my baby this at night and make her sleep.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Gerber is the only baby food we will buy. It's been around forever so they are obviously doing it right. There are different flavors to choose from. The stages are easy to understand. The directions are easy to follow and easy to add more or less cereal depending on your desired thickness.