Gerber White Grape Juice - 32 fl. oz.

by Gerber

#19 in Baby Drinks

Refrigerate after opening. For maximum freshness, use within 6 days of opening. Shake before serving.

Does this have a lot of sugar in it?
Start your review of Gerber White Grape Juice - 32 fl. oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...months plus and I never personally tasted it but from the looks of it my son loved it.” in reviews
“My son loves Gerbers White Grape Juice!!” in reviews
“My son absolutely loves this product.” in reviews
“My daughter loves this juice.” in reviews
Las Cruces, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love the white grape juice it's better than any other juice out there. Best part no added sugars. My kids and my self love this juice. The price is going to be more than other juice brands but they aren't as healthy for you as gerber juice is. Very satisfied and would highly recommend giving it a try
Edmond, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
When my children were little, this is the juice I would let them have. I would usually give them one small cup a day, unless they needed some extra help to go potty. They enjoyed the flavor and I enjoyed the convenience.
W Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only juice I give my little one. It’s 100% juice. The only thing is I dilute it even more because of how much sugar is in it. Other than that it’s great and i highly recommend it.
Whitehall , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Price was a little high for juice and my daughter didn’t seem to like this flavor like she loves the apple. There are cheaper alternatives I would probably go with next.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son only drank Gerber juice when he was younger. I just preferred to give him this verse something with a lot of sugar. My son loved it and I’m happy he loved it.
Detroit, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This juice is not only tasty to our little one but it also helps out when he's constipated! We make sure it's a at room temperature and I swear it works wonders!
Gray, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I try to give my baby girl a glass of juice a day mixed with half water. She loves it. It gives her a break from the usual milk. It smells great. The only complaint I have is that it goes bad extremely fast.
San Antonio Tx
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It taste great and it also really good to help my son use the restroom when constipated. Yes my child enjoys this juice. Won't really want to improve this product. I don't really know cause this is the only brand I buy.
Springfield, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This juice is great for a constipated baby. It is easy for on the go and has a great easy to use bottle. My daughter drank it cold and room temperature. She always loved drinking it. I love how it has no added drys or color so you don't get discolored stools.
Toronto, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is my sons favorite flavor of juice and one of the only obes he will drink. It doesnt have an after taste and iabt loaded down with so much sugar its sickeningly sweet. He enjoys this with his lunch everyday