BY GERBER

• Offers 1½ servings of vegetables*
  • Just the right sized pieces for picking up

Good to know:

• Tray not made with BPA

• Green Beans, Water, Salt

Gerber® Veggie Pick-ups™ Diced Green Beans
  • "It seemed like there was more liquid than veggies in the container and for the price, I'd rather get a couple cans of green beans and cut them myself. " in 2 reviews
  • "My son loved these." in 2 reviews
  • "My son loves eating these." in 1 review
  • "my daughter loved these !" in 1 review
  • "If I have had a long day and don't feel like making my little one homemade food I pull one of these out and voila !" in 1 review
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I absolutely LOVE these little packs! They're such a convenient way to make sure my kiddo eats his vegetables. They were great when he was learning to eat solids and they're great now that he's a toddler eating healthy snacks.
The only thing I don't like is the pricepoint. I realize its a convenience product, a can of green beans has more than twice as much for half the price.
Clare M.
Fort Polk, LA
These were great for the toddler stage for my kiddos. The loved having their own little bowl of veggies just like everyone else. They tasted very nice and fresh and my little ones enjoyed them. If I had a toddler again, I’d defiantly purchase again.
Jessica S.
Moore Haven , FL
These are super awesome for on the go ! If I have had a long day and don't feel like making my little one homemade food I pull one of these out and voila ! I would totally recommend this product :)
Quinn R.
I got this for my 16 month old grandson and he eats everything, except these. He put 1 in his mouth and started making a pruned face then spit it out on his high chair. They have a weird odor.
Jennifer F.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I think these are great. My daughter loves them. The only complaint I have is that they are called pick ups but they are very slippery and difficult for a child to pick up.
Kacie S.
Mashpee, MA
We weren't a huge fan of these. It seemed like there was more liquid than veggies in the container and for the price, I'd rather get a couple cans of green beans and cut them myself.
Mateya B.
Parkston , SD
I love having these in the diaper bag for when we are on the go. It's nice to know that my son can still get something nutritious to eat even when we're at a restaurant or at someone else's house.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
These are great for when kids are starting to eat more solids. They are small enough pieces to pick up and eat. Love these. Great to take on the go too
Michaela C.
Owasso, OK
Way to expensive for how little you get, they have a horrible odor, are super messy, and do not taste good at all. My daughter wouldn't touch them.
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are perfect for little ones! My son loved them. He also really liked the little fruit pick ups as well. They are easy to take on the go also.