BY GERBER

• Offers 1½ servings of vegetables*
  • Just the right sized pieces for picking up

Good to know:

• Tray not made with BPA

INGREDIENTS:

Carrots, Water, Salt, Ascorbic Acid (To Maintain Color)

Gerber® Veggie Pick-ups™ Diced Carrots
  • "They're a little slippery, so they're hard to hold onto, but my son loved them!" in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loved eating these!" in 1 review
  • "By the time my kids can eat these I'm feeding them table food and they find these to be a bit bland." in 1 review
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
Purchased at: Target
These are really handy. The carrots are cooked soft and taste good. They are in nice little bite size pieces. Easy to heat in the microwave right in the package and serve in the container they come in if desired. I like these vs regular canned carrots because its hard for me to find ones already chopped this small and then I have a big open can to use up before it goes bad. Now my daughters appetite is bigger I'm starting to migrate to larger amounts but for the first few months of her eating solids these have been perfect when I need something quick and convenient.
Claudia V.
Purchased at: Target
My oldest loves this when she was a toddler. The price is okay and the flavor isn’t too bad. It’s easy for them to pick it up with their fingers and self feed. I recomendar for all parents to try it at least once with each child.
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Gerber® Veggie Pick-ups™ Diced Carrots. I have been buying these for my daughter since she was big enough to eat and still noe I buy them she is almost 3. She loves them, we also get the other kinds. These are a great way to get them to eat veggies! My little girl loves veggies and fruit & she loves her Gerber pick-ups! These cost around $2-$3 at my local Wal-Mart. And they are more than worth the price!
Corinna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
There perfect for snack for little kids healthy for them if your making dinner put some to the side for them and add other products from Gerber children would love.
chalai a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are just the perfect cute little finger foods for your babies when they're using their hands to eat my little ones love love them my babies love carrots anyways they love the baby carrots in a jar so when I found these for him he fell in love with him he smacks on them during the day I take him with me like sometimes on the go he even has a couple of them at his grandmother's house like these are the perfect little healthy snack and that's another thing I love if they're healthy it's not like it's a junk food it's a vegetable and he loves it there sweet cares they're soft so when they put them in their mouth they automatically much I love them definitely recommend these four babies who are using their hands
member-dfc58
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves to feed herself and so these are great because they are small enough for her little hands and they don’t get all mushy when she’s trying to pick them up.
Julie A.
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love the veggie pick ups they are super easy for babies learning to feed them selves and my daughter really enjoyed the carrots and I think these are super convenient and super awesome and I will definitely continue to give my daughter these
amanda K.
Denton, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
They're good for teaching your baby to pick up little things and really use their fingers. BUT there really isn't enough food in these for even a snack, on top of that, I think it's a little pricey for what it is. Might be better off cutting up carrots yourself
nikki g.
Frankfort
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loved this. She would eat these at least once a day. The taste great and easy for her to grab. The packaging was nice and you could take these anywhere. I would definitely buy again and tell a friend to buy some too
Katie y.
Canfield, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love these for my son! They are great finger foods. But honestly, it’s a great outing food. They are clean so we don’t ruin outfits and he devours them! It’s a great value, and I give it a high recommendation for others. It’s a staple in our diaper bag!