New ParentGerber
Toddler Girl's Training Underwear - Floral & Colorblock

Gerber Toddler Girl's Training Underwear - Floral & Colorblock

by Gerber

When she's learning how to use the potty, you'll want her wearing these toddler girl's training underwear from Gerber. Made with all-cotton panels and absorbent interlining, these underpants are built to withstand accidents that are bound to happen. Floral and colorblock designs ensure a colorful look no matter which pair she wears.

Material: 100 percent cotton

Occasion: Casual

Fabric Care: Machine wash

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerber Toddler Girl's Training Underwear - Floral & Colorblock!
April T.
cub run farm lane
I used the boy ones for my son and they worked wonders now I'm in the middle of training my daughter and I really hope they work the same for her!!
Shasha Y.
I have the all white training underwear for my son, and we love it. It’s soft, comfortable without being too tight, has a thick center for any accidents, easy for my son to pull up and down.

Looking for your answer?