Gerber Teether Wheels, Banana Cream - 1.48 oz

by Gerber

A perfect teething snack.

Does the child need teeth to eat these safely?
Vale la pena comprar de esta forma los wafles ?
Start your review of Gerber Teether Wheels, Banana Cream - 1.48 oz!
Product Highlights
my son loved this in all flavors.in reviews
These make excellent snacks for a trip to the store (or anywhere really) and they are a great shape - easy for little hands to hold.in reviews
My son loves all the little graduates.in reviews
My daughter loves these snacks they fall apart easy in her mouth so she doesn't have trouble eating them.in reviews
Iana M.
Schertz, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Gerber Teether Wheels, Banana Cream - 1.48 oz uploaded by Iana M.
Gerber Teether Wheels, Banana Cream - 1.48 oz uploaded by Iana M.
Purchased at: Walmart
A fun shape in the form of a wheel is very interesting for my daughter! Good ingredients, apetite flavor! A wonderful snack or dessert after the main course. 2 wheels are enough for my 14-month-old daughter. I recommend it)))
Amber L.
Sinton, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Gerber Teether Wheels, Banana Cream - 1.48 oz uploaded by Amber L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son is obsessed with these! Been eating them since he was 6 months! If your babies has alot of teething issues this is the way to go!
Marie A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,378 reviews
Gerber Teether Wheels, Banana Cream - 1.48 oz uploaded by Marie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby usually loves her gerber snacks. She has six teeth. She is pretty good at chewing. These wheels are pretty hard. They are also larger than expected. My daughter had a bit difficulty eating these. I probably won't try to reintroduce them to her until she has all of her teeth.
Trinh H.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Gerber Teether Wheels, Banana Cream - 1.48 oz uploaded by Trinh H.
My baby boy is falling in love with it. Taste delicious, smell good. My baby devoured these so quickly! He wanted more and more! We will definitely be buying these again soon!
Katie S.
Winston Salem, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gerber Teether Wheels, Banana Cream - 1.48 oz uploaded by Katie S.
My baby ya been transitioning into more solid foods. These have been a life saver when my baby is teething and wants a crunchy snack. He loves the flavor and eats them so well.
Lindsey P.
Waukesha, WI
My son never really enjoyed these. Hard to eat for a little mouth! I tried one and they are very hard to bite and have a Styrofoam texture.
Hannah D.
Bensalem, PA
I give my son these if he wants pancakes that I'm eating. they taste and exactly like my pancakes. he doesn't feel left out.
Vanessa B.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great for getting your little ones transition into eatting would foods. It's a great snack and can get a little messy but for the most part they are easy clean up. The only thing is to watch and make sure your baby doesn't get to big of a bite or they could choke on a piece.
Christian  D.
Pikeville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
2,540 reviews
Gerber Teether Wheels, Banana Cream - 1.48 oz uploaded by Christian  D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Got these for my baby at walmart. Very affordable. Great snacks on the go and they did help him while teething, highly recommend.
Samantha  P.
Gardiner, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
These were also one of my daughters absolute favorites. Gerber makes so many great snacks for infant/toddlers. I highly recommend all these snacks. They are great from the designated age and even older because they are healthy and kids still love them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...