BY GERBER

• 10% Daily Value of Vitamin E
  • 40% Juice
  • 40% less sugar than 100% apple juice

Good to know:

• No artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors or added colors.
  • Unsweetened
  • Package made with NO BPA

Water, White Grape And Apple Juices From Concentrate (Water, White Grape And Apple Juice Concentrates), Natural Flavor

Vitamins And Minerals:

Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Zinc Gluconate

Caila G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like this product! It smells and taste great! My son loves to drink this! I found it at my local Walmart and it was a little pricey. I like to get this every once in a while as a treat! It always goes quickly when I buy!
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
My daughter refuses to drink any other juice. I have to go around my city and buy all they have in stock. It's half juice, half water so I know she's not getting as much sugar. I trust the name Gerber so I know it's quality.
Rina M.
Lakeview, CA
My daughter loves it, its good but its wayyyy to sweet. i water it down and do half juice half water before giving it to her.
Jennifer B.
Oromocto, NB
Its ok but honestly its silly to buy. We just buy regular juice my daughter likes, at the fraction of the cost and then water it down a bit to limit sugar and she doesn't even notice. This stuff isn't bad but just not worth the cost.
Monica B.
Ellisville, MS
How much sugar does it contain compares to other fruit drinks?