Gerber® Soothe® | Probiotic Colic Drops uploaded by Dara S.Gerber® Soothe® | Probiotic Colic Drops uploaded by Chetra A.Gerber® Soothe® | Probiotic Colic Drops uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY GERBER #7 in Colic & Gas Relief

Colic is relatively common among infants and all infants occasionally experience digestive issues. One of the potential causes of colic may be not having enough good bacteria in the digestive system. Gerber Soothe Probiotic Colic drops is a probiotic supplement for breastfed babies or partially breastfed experiencing excessive crying and colic.

• 0.17 Ounce bottle; 5 drops, once a day; 25-day supply.
  • Probiotic supplement for breastfed babies experiencing excessive crying and colic.
  • Exclusive probiotic L. reuteri, has been clinically shown to reduce crying time by 50% in colicky breastfed infants* .
  • Probiotic L. reuteri helps improve good bacteria in a baby’s digestive system, helping to promote digestive comfort*.
  • Gerber is a leader in infant and early childhood nutrition. Have questions? We are awake when you are 24/7: 1-800-284-9488.

Feeding/storage

If your child was born prematurely or has immune problems, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.

How to use Gerber® Soothe® Colic Drops

• Use 5 drops once daily. Shake well before use.
  • Air vent on inner portion of plastic cap needs to be facing upward. Turn bottle to a 45° angle to slowly form a drop.
  • Drops can be given on the breast, mixed with breastmilk or formula, or by spoon.**

Bottle contains a 25-day supply.

STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place. Maximum 77°F/25°C.

Keep out of reach of children.

Sunflower Oil, Medium Chain Triglyderide Oil, Silicon Dioxide.

• Do these help with anything else besides colic?2 Answers
  • I haven't noticed any difference with these do you add th...3 Answers
  • My child is so cranky he will go from smiles to random cr...3 Answers
Teri B.
This has got to be the best thing I have tried for colic. I have tried various other things to help with my son's colic and nothing worked. Then when we went to his pediatricians office they recommended this to me and it has worked wonders for my little man. There has been a huge night and day difference since I have started him on these. Also since he is breastfed I cut out a lot from my diet, like gassy foods and dairy. That helped a little bit, but he was still really colicy, but once I got him started on these drops as well it worked wonders. He is still colicy, but not nearly as bad as what he used to be. He is more consolable now and will sleep pretty well through the night. Whereas before he would start fussing and crying at night and then in the middle of the night he would just let loose with the cry's and would not stop for roughly 3 hours. I'm so glad I got these so that now not only I can get a little bit of rest through the night, but also so my son can feel better and not be in pain from all the trapped gas.

Since many people don't know what colic is, it is basically trapped gas in the babies gastrointestinal. Since their gastrointestinal is still maturing they have a hard time either releasing the gas or handling all of the gas. It peaks around 6 to 8 weeks, and by 3 to 6 months it starts to fix itself and get better. So don't worry it will not last forever. And if you can get through this tough time then you can get through anything. And don't feel bad if you have to set your baby down for a minute to regroup yourself. I know my son would calm down after I picked him back up when I would put him down for a minute to gather myself back together. I felt so helpless when he would jut cry and cry and nothing would help. So I would put him down for a minute and gather myself back together and then pick him back up and try again with different ways to try and help soothe him. There is a way you can hold your baby, which is called the colic hold, that can help to soothe your baby. You have them face down on your arm with their head by your elbow and their bottom in your hand (almost like you're carrying a football). The pressure on their little tummies helps soothe the discomfort they have in their gas track.

You got this and can get through this tough time with your baby. Don't let anyone or anything discourage you either. I'm sure you are doing a perfectly find job with your baby.

Hope all of this information helps someone.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
This product Equals new life for a new mommy!! I had a newborn with colic and my doctor recommended this. I tried everything from gripe water, mylecon drops, to swaddling, shhh, walking the baby, white noise. Nothing worked. This did not completely take it away but took down the crying from 12 hours a night too two hours a night. My little girl didn’t seem to be in as much pain. It made me feel like I was doing something right finally! It is pricey for such a small bottle but it does last! I couldn’t recommend this enough.
Taylor H.
Benton
I did not find this product to be helpful with my daughters fussiness and tummy issues. However, we hadn’t switched to a hypo allergenic formulating yet before trying this so that is possibly why it was unsuccessful for us. Personally we would not repurchase and I think there should be a cheaper sample size available to test since this is $30
Mirlan C.
Schriever, LA
This is the best product for colics. My baby used to keep me up all night and her pediatrician told me to buy these and after that she would only wake up once at night for milk. I usually added these to her formula. But you can also give them alone . They are a bit pricey ($23.00-$24.00) but they are so worth it.
Octavia M.
Our pediatrician recommended we start giving our little one these. We had to change a lot about his diet due to some stomach issues and sensitivities so I can’t say for sure if these were what helped. Nothing really regulated his system, but I will say he doesn’t cry from belly pain anymore!
Kelsi C.
Ogden, UT
This stuff is like liquid gold!! It’s around $30 for a tiny bottle but it is worth every penny! My oldest was the gassiest baby known to man kind. You could hear and feel his tummy and these helped immensely!!! Would buy again! And would recommend!!!
danielle N.
Clarks Summit , PA
I was recommended this product by a friend. My baby was very fussy at nighttime and suffered from acid reflux. He was treated with that medication but still had a few issues. We hated seeing him upset and crying (even though that’s what babies do). We gave these a try and they worked so well! He was not as fussy at all and seemed much more comfortable! I would repurchase for other children!
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
After dealing with acid reflux for 2 months with my son, I gave in and purchased these drops. Thank God I did. It has been a game changer. No more prescription medications too, which is the best part.
Emma R.
Jackson, TN
I thought these drops were really expensive at first but I was desperate to try anything if it would calm my baby down. These drops are effective. It took about 5 minutes but they do work!
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
The best invention ever for colicky babies! I just wish it wasn’t so darn expensive! I was buying these every time I could find them because I never wanted to run out haha it really does work!
Johnna D.
Troy, TX
How soon after starting these drops did you see a difference?
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
My child is so cranky he will go from smiles to random crying episodes. Has anyone genuinely seen a difference in their baby due to this product? Please, I'm desperate!
Rachael W.
Mooreville, MS
Has anyone tried these and did they notice a difference?
Renaida S.
I haven't noticed any difference with these do you add these to formula? It's so hard getting it in his mouth without it spilling everywhere
Amber M.
Portland , OR
Do these help with anything else besides colic?

back