Gerber Soft Baked Grain Bars

This soft baked grain bar is just right for toddlers and made with whole grain goodness.

Is this lactose/dairy free?
que tan saludable es para dársela a mi bebe
I have been wanting to buy these for my son. My concerns are them crumbling easily though. Also, Is the inside to thick and sticky?
Start your review of Gerber Soft Baked Grain Bars!
Nicky W.
Gerber Soft Baked Grain Bars uploaded by Nicky W.
My toddler seems to really enjoy these. I love the fact that they are soft enough for him to eat and also that they are grain bars. However, these are LOADED with 25% sugar so that is not good at all. Although he enjoyed them, I will not be purchasing again. Gerber Soft Baked Grain Bars #ToddlerTime #babyessentials
brittni W.
A great morning or anytime snack for my toddler. He loves it and its convenient for me to grab and go. He loves the taste and its a great price at my local wal mart.
Kat S.
Durham, NH
I actually STILL buy these and my son is now 4 and a half. He is not only a picky eater but a snacker. He won't sit down to eat a full meal and instead snacks all day. He loves cereal bars but a lot of "adult" version cereal bars steer me clear of them. He enjoys these though. I always carry 2-3 in my go-bag for any trips.
Sylvia S.
My toddler didn't like these at first, but now she gobbles these up! They can get a bit messy to eat, but if you keep the wrapper around it, you can limit the mess. I usually hold the bar for her while she takes bites from the bar.
Gabby L.
Cape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Target
I can't say enough good things about these Strawberry Banana Baked cereal bars. My daughter absolutely loved them, she likes to have them as a snack with milk a little bit before her nap time. I do like that they are the perfect size for her little hands. a little messy but absolutely worth your money.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
My daughter didn't really enjoy these. I am unsure of exactly why she didn't like them but every time I offered them to her she would take a couple of bites then push them away. For me, they were too messy to hassle with. Instead I tried nutragrain bars and she loved them! They are softer which I think made her enjoy them more. We have not purchased these again and I do not plan on it.
Nataly G.
Port Lavaca, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
my baby loves these banana and strawberry cookies they are his favorites, they taste delicious I love to give my baby a snack
Gina C.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
My toddler loves these. She eats 2 in a day and it makes a nice snack for her. Sometimes she has 1 before bed.
Suly G.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby girl loves these things.. she devours them. I keep stocked on these cereal bars for her. They're a great snack
Diana W.
Aspers, PA
My daughter loves these. she loves that they are small enough to fit in her hand and they are very easy for her to eat. She makes way less of a mess with these than other cereal bars.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...