BY GERBER

Organic.
Apple sweet potato.
SmartNourish???????????????????????????.
Sitter.
DHA & Choline helps support brain & eye development.
USDA organic.

Estefania M.
Lawrenceville, GA
My baby loves loved the gerber food, I always had a rule of my baby is going to eat it I had to try it first I really liked every flavor there was one or two flavor a that were just not meet to be but I really enjoyed the taste and my baby loves it!!
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
The Gerber Apple Sweet Potato is a great flavor combination as you transition to Stage 2 foods. My daughter enjoyed this combination - and I felt good feeding her Gerber products in addition to the homemade food we fixed for her.
Jo R.
Waconia, MN
My baby loves gerber baby food. Their unique flavor combinations are wonderful. The change of design to the plastic rectangle containers are wonderful. It allows me to get my baby every last yummy drop from the container.
Michelle A.
When my son first started eating sold foods I only wanted to feed him organic food, so the fact that gerber had an organic line I was happy and my son likes it.
Brianda M.
Gerber is so helpful and a smark way to give health food to babies, my baby loves when I give him gerber and I know it's healthy and good for his growth!
shanti j.
My daughter loved this flavor when she was little. I love it comes in a resealable container of 2. Just wish they made more organic products!
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
I would say the banana baby food was awesome. it tasted good and my niece loves it, she dancing in her high chair when you give her a bite.
Stacy B.
chapin, SC
My son loved this kind. I loved the container it comes in. Easy to take any where with you or just to have them eat at home.
Emma D.
I love these! They taste good my baby loves them and I can use the container after I'm finished for salsa or something!
Sidra R.
It taste really good, my daughter Like it but not that much, i used to mix it with cereal and then she could eat it.