Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodGerber
Sitter 2nd Foods Banana Baby Meals - 2ct/4oz

Gerber Sitter 2nd Foods Banana Baby Meals - 2ct/4oz

Gerber® 2nd Foods® baby food recipes help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations, which is important to help them accept new flavors.

My son LOVES these bananas. Have y’all ever made baby food pancakes? [product:gerber-2nd-foods-baby-food-banana]
does anyone try this one before? does your baby like it comes or when you heat it up a little? I'm new to starting my baby to eat
Start your review of Gerber Sitter 2nd Foods Banana Baby Meals - 2ct/4oz!
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
This one is one of her favorite foods! It is a great value and not pricey at all! It does not have any cons and pros is the flavor! Yes it did meet my expectations and I would but it again! She loves this flavor!
Mariah M.
Ellington, MO
Gerber Sitter 2nd Foods Banana Baby Meals - 2ct/4oz uploaded by Mariah M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Baby boy absolutely loves bananas. They are one of his favorite foods. Gerber is our go to baby food brand.
Rachael B.
Independence, KY
Gerber Sitter 2nd Foods Banana Baby Meals - 2ct/4oz uploaded by Rachael B.
I have 3 boys and my youngest just turned 1. He lives eating his Gerber baby foods and bananas are one of his favorites. I've tried them myself and they are really good. They are just as good and nutritious as the higher brands but better price tag. I would recommend these to any mom's with young baby's first starting to eat from a spoon. I didn't have one on hand in the step two packaging but loaded the step one just to verify I do use the product.
Angela D.
This was my sons favorite baby food. he must have ate this 3 times a day with other meals. I must have bought 100 of these a month.
Jodie G.
My son loved this. He couldn't get enough. It was always sucha great deal too. You pay only a few cents extra but get way more then just a jar
Anji J.
Las Vegas, NV
This was my girls favorite food the banana desserts. Even good enough for the adults lol. I definitely recommend this for the little ones.
Puja S.
West Hills, CA
Gave this to my son when he was little...lol even I tried it just to see what it tasted like pretty good I must say
Annie C.
Porterville, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My nephew love bananas baby food he always ask for nana's auntie I want nana's. It's one of my favorite too still as a adult I'll eat bananas baby food.
Caitlin D.
Stevens Point, WI
My sons favorite favorite flavor of baby food. I’m not sure why because I tried it the first time and was unsure with the taste but that kid could eat this everyday had I let him.
Alessandra L.
San Benito, TX
Ami bb le encantan las de platano y las me manzana se las recomiendo mucho y que agan la mescla con la papilla se los recomiendo😍🌈