BY GERBER #6 in Baby Food

Gerber Single Grain Oatmeal Cereal Baby Food: VitaBlocks essential nutrition Baby's No. 1 brand for iron Freshness seal Less mess Scoop or pour No added starch, artificial colors or flavors see more...

• Has anyone's baby been constipated after eating this9 Answers
  • Is this more healthy than rice cereal? my baby will be starting t...5 Answers
  • Do a lot of baby's like it ? Or do they spit it out ?7 Answers
Gerber Single Grain Oatmeal Cereal Baby Food
  • "My son loves this keeps him a little fuller longer I believe I mix it with a little bit of cinnamon and his formula" in 8 reviews
  • "My daughter loves it - especially mixed with some jarred food, the packaging is sharp, not too expensive, and is an easy pour." in 5 reviews
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Mega Parent Expert
Gerber Single grain oatmeal Cereal baby food was something I used for both of my boys when they were babies. I started introducing it slowly by adding it to their bottles first. Then once they were able I made it as their morning cereal. I never had issues with constipation and the kids loved them. Very affordable and can be found in most grocery stores.
Kristen C.
Mega Parent Expert
My son loves this oatmeal cereal. I love that it keeps him fuller longer and that it's enhanced with the good stuff that he needs to keep growing into a happy and healthy person. I mix it with formula and various fruits and veggies. I would highly recommend to any parent looking to feed their babies solids.
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
Mega Parent Expert
We began giving my daughter cereal very early on. WE would mix it in her formula to make it slightly thick and she liked that consistency better. After that we started giving her the cereal as a meal, thicker and mixed with her formula. She enjoyed having it that way. I recommend this product.
ASHLEY M.
Mega Parent Expert
Love this stuff, easy to start practicing eating foods with and a great breakfast choice. Add pumpkin spice mix and heat up, my kiddo eats it up! I also use this in other more runny stuff to help thicken it up. Doesn't taste like much on it's own so I usually add some sort of spice to flavor.
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
Mega Parent Expert
I love this oatmeal cereal. This is the first food I gave to my boys. It is such a great transition food because you can water it down for babies when they are first starting to eat foods and thicken it up as they get older. My toddler still requests this cereal.
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
This product is great to mix with fruit as a texture feeling for babies. I liked the consistency of this product after mixing the fruit in with it. The pros are the shelf life. The baby likes it with fruit mixed in and I would recommend to other parents.
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I feed my son only Gerber or homemade food. I absolutely love getting the plain unflavored oatmeal because it gives me the freedom to add different flavors in that I want. He loves his oatmeal and eats it every morning and sometimes before bed.
Jamie D.
Escanaba , MI
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loved this when she still used formula! She was always hungry after her bottle and she loved having this mixed in with her formula and she was full longer and kept her very happy ūüėä I recommend this to any Moms! Never had a problem
Keisha R.
Boston, MA
My niece and nephew loved this cereal when they were babies . We would put some in their milks shake it up real good and this would make them full since milk wouldn't make them as full as they should be . And next thing you know they were knocked out lol
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
Mega Parent Expert
My son loves the barber oatmeal. It's a good food to serve him in the morning. The flavor must be good because he gobbles it up. And keeps him full for a good while.
patty w.
How old was your baby when you started giving them this?
Anna H.
Phenix City, AL
How do you choose between the rice and oatmeal? what makes the difference?
Abby T.
Radcliff, KY
Has anyone's baby been constipated after eating this
Ana G.
Mckinney, TX
Hi what do y'all usually mix these cereal with? My baby won't eat it alone
Noelle M.
Landrum , SC
Has anyone tried the fruit Oatmeals they make? I know there is an apple one that I have seen at Wal-mart