BY GERBER #4 in Baby Food

Gerber Single Grain Oatmeal Cereal Baby Food: VitaBlocks essential nutrition Baby's No. 1 brand for iron Freshness seal Less mess Scoop or pour No added starch, artificial colors or flavors see more...

• I have not tried this product before have any side effects on kids?2 Answers
  • Has anyone's baby been constipated after eating this9 Answers
  • Is this more healthy than rice cereal? my baby will be starting t...5 Answers
Gerber Single Grain Oatmeal Cereal Baby Food
  • "My son loves this keeps him a little fuller longer I believe I mix it with a little bit of cinnamon and his formula" in 8 reviews
  • "My daughter loves it - especially mixed with some jarred food, the packaging is sharp, not too expensive, and is an easy pour." in 5 reviews
Cierra P.
Fallbrook, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only thing my son will eat. We tried the rice cereal and he was NOT a fan of that so just like the rice cereal I started adding it slowly into his bottles and instead of making a weird face or not wanting to drink it he actually enjoyed it, Now for breakfast I mix in a little bit of banana baby food with it and its his favorite thing to eat, so glad I gave this a try!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Gerber Single grain oatmeal Cereal baby food was something I used for both of my boys when they were babies. I started introducing it slowly by adding it to their bottles first. Then once they were able I made it as their morning cereal. I never had issues with constipation and the kids loved them. Very affordable and can be found in most grocery stores.
Kristen C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves this oatmeal cereal. I love that it keeps him fuller longer and that it's enhanced with the good stuff that he needs to keep growing into a happy and healthy person. I mix it with formula and various fruits and veggies. I would highly recommend to any parent looking to feed their babies solids.
Brooke G.
Ona
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Gerber cereals. It’s thick enough to mix well. I’ve tried off brands and they seem to dissolve in the milk, this stays consistent and builds up easy so you don’t have to use a bunch. Used for 2 kids and will continue in future!
Amanda F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I started my daughter out on this when she was 4 months old.  She didn't like it at first so I kept trying.  She finally took to it.  She loved it mixed with baby food.
Beka H.
Haysville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When it comes to baby cereal I preferred this over the rice. I like the fact that this comes in two sizes and you have the spout lid. The fact that you have several flavors to choose from is nice as well! When we first use this I would mix it with their formula and moved on to adding fruits in it once they were older! Love this product for my kids.
Amber K.
Silver Spring , MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When my babies were really babies they loved this oatmeal. They would eat it before they started solid foods and I would mix it with their baby foods to give it more flavor.
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We began giving my daughter cereal very early on. WE would mix it in her formula to make it slightly thick and she liked that consistency better. After that we started giving her the cereal as a meal, thicker and mixed with her formula. She enjoyed having it that way. I recommend this product.
ASHLEY M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this stuff, easy to start practicing eating foods with and a great breakfast choice. Add pumpkin spice mix and heat up, my kiddo eats it up! I also use this in other more runny stuff to help thicken it up. Doesn't taste like much on it's own so I usually add some sort of spice to flavor.
Julissa P.
Brownsville, TX
This cereal is my little sisters favorite, she always asks for this. And now that i have a 2 month baby, can’t wait for her to grow a little more to give her all her cereals ❤️
patty w.
How old was your baby when you started giving them this?
Anna H.
Phenix City, AL
How do you choose between the rice and oatmeal? what makes the difference?
Abby T.
Radcliff, KY
Has anyone's baby been constipated after eating this
Ana G.
Mckinney, TX
Hi what do y'all usually mix these cereal with? My baby won't eat it alone
Noelle M.
Landrum, SC
Has anyone tried the fruit Oatmeals they make? I know there is an apple one that I have seen at Wal-mart