Gerber® Single Grain Cereal Barley
- Iron helps support Learning Ability
- Right now, your little one needs iron to help support healthy brain development.
- Just two servings of Gerber® infant cereal meet 90% of your baby's daily iron needs
- Has essential nutrients such as Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Vitamin C, E and six B Vitamins for healthy development
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth.
- Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.
Good to know:
- Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
- No artificial colors or flavors.
- Single-grain infant cereals are an ideal first solid food to check for food sensitivities, help develop baby's eating skills and provide iron.
- Package made with no BPA
Pearled Barley Flour (Contains Wheat), Potassium Phosphate,
Vitamins And Minerals:
Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Electrolytic), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12, Folic Acidsee more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos