BY GERBER #23 in Cereal

When your baby is ready to start solids, try Gerber Rice baby cereal. It has iron to help support learning ability - just 2 servings of baby cereal a day has 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. It also has Vitamin C and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth and Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.

• One (1) 16 oz container, about 30 servings per container.
  • Has iron to help support learning ability.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • No artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.

Feeding/storage:

Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.

Baby's First Cereal Feeding:

• Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.

Easy-to-Mix Directions:

• Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
  • For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
  • For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
  • Serve as-is or warm.
  • Discard any unfed cereal.

Microwave Guidelines for Heating:

• Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
  • Mix heated liquid with cereal.
  • Stir to even out temperature.
  • TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.

Rice Flour, Soy and Sunflower Lecithins, Potassium Phosphate,

Vitamins and Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Iron (Ferrous Fumarate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid.

• Como es la preparación del cereal, con leche de formula? 1 Answers
  • My daughter is only 3 months old and sleeps through the n...5 Answers
  • When did you start your babies on this?5 Answers
Gerber® Single Grain Baby Cereal | Rice
  • "This also worked great to thicken some of the baby food jars to make them less messy and add texture to his food." in 13 reviews
  • "I use this in the morning & mix it with apples or banana baby food & my daughter loves it." in 5 reviews
  • "Bought these as my son's first solid food at 5.5 months, let's just say that it's still there, my son absolutely hates the rice cereal." in 3 reviews
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I’ve always mixed 2 ounces of formula with a decent amount of mix so it’s a little thick then I would either add beechnut fruit into it or put both on a spoon for my daughter to eat. She would also eat it plain sometimes but she prefers it mixed. It’s got a lot of iron in it and with mixed fruits it made it even better for her
Bailey F.
Reedley
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I think this rice cereal is great. My son loved it as a baby, but it really constipated my daughter.. Like bad. We switched to Gerber® Single Grain Baby Cereal | Oatmeal and shes doing much better. We love the gerber brand. I always trust it, we just had to find what works best because kids are so different.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this for my son. I started him off on this at 2 1/2 months old by putting it in his bottle with the formula and he has taken very well too it. It keeps him full longer. We were given this from a friend and I'm so pleased with it. so glad we have this. I would recommend this to other parents.
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've been feeding this to my baby since shortly after starting her on solids (around 6-7 mo). She's now 14 months, and I still like to feed her this cereal in the morning -- primarily for the iron and fiber. I even mix her vitamin D drops in there :D
I'll sometimes mix puree with it, to give a variety and different nutrients, but baby loves it with just water :)
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Gerber® Single Grain Baby Cereal | Rice love the new packaging. Been a while since I've had a baby. It's very easy to get out, and it's a quality product. I mix a few spoons in with the baby food mix that I make him, and he loves it.
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I give oatmeal/rice cereal to my baby every morning. Whether he has the signed rice grain, or has the oatmeal cereal, these are perfect. I either add in breastmilk, or even some plain water, and stir up a blend of his favorite fruit, and my baby gets a healthy, nutritious breakfast every morning. I love the fact that there is no mixed fruits or veggies in it because it gives me the opportunity to blend some fresh fruit for him for the morning.
Charna H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I remember buying this stuff for my daughter constantly when she started to eat more solids. This mixes so well and really helped to fill her little tummy which helped her nap easier and kept us all so happy. So affordable and good for little ones.
Mikayla H.
WATERLOO, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I introduced this to my daughter when she was four months old because my doctor said it as fine too start introducing rice cereal at that time. She was not ready so we held off and tried again when she was closer to 5 months old and now she loves it. I think like to feed her a little with her last bottle and then she sleeps very well with a nice full belly for the night. Four stars though because the spout to poor it is not very efficient.
Jayda N.
Macon
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This cereal is good overall however I was given it on WIC program and always receive too much of it my kids loved the baby food and the formula Gerber makes but we’re not very pleased with the cereal it is priced very good also found in any store
Becky L.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is what we started giving my son right when he started food! He didn’t care for the oatmeal at first so I am so happy this was available for him. He loves this even now and I’ve even tried it. It’s really good with some fruit haha!
cindy s.
Muscatine, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age did everyone start feeding their baby this cereal?
Jessenia R.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Did some you mom ever had a problem that they didn't like this?
Romi G.
What is the best thing to mix it with?
Abileny S.
My baby is soon to start eating rice cereal.. Is this any good?
Emily K.
Lawrenceville , GA
Did it help with your babies spit up or gas?

back