BY GERBER

When your baby is ready to start solids, try Gerber Rice baby cereal. It has iron to help support learning ability - just 2 servings of baby cereal a day has 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. It also has Vitamin C and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth and Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.

• One (1) 16 oz container, about 30 servings per container.
  • Has iron to help support learning ability.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • No artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.

Feeding/storage:

Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.

Baby's First Cereal Feeding:

• Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.

Easy-to-Mix Directions:

• Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
  • For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
  • For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
  • Serve as-is or warm.
  • Discard any unfed cereal.

Microwave Guidelines for Heating:

• Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
  • Mix heated liquid with cereal.
  • Stir to even out temperature.
  • TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.

Rice Flour, Soy and Sunflower Lecithins, Potassium Phosphate,

Vitamins and Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Iron (Ferrous Fumarate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid.

• I want to start my 6 month old daughter on a grain. Is th...3 Answers
  • Como es la preparación del cereal, con leche de formula? 1 Answers
  • My daughter is only 3 months old and sleeps through the n...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This also worked great to thicken some of the baby food jars to make them less messy and add texture to his food." in 13 reviews
  • "I use this in the morning & mix it with apples or banana baby food & my daughter loves it." in 5 reviews
  • "Bought these as my son's first solid food at 5.5 months, let's just say that it's still there, my son absolutely hates the rice cereal." in 3 reviews
Lexie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This has been a life saver for my baby. My pediatrician recommended I put a tbsp of this rice cereal in her bottles to reduce spit up and it completely changed everything. My baby girl doesn’t spit up at all to none, she has reduced gas and irritation in her belly. She loves eating it from a spoon and in her bottles. Great product and highly recommended.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this for my son. I started him off on this at 2 1/2 months old by putting it in his bottle with the formula and he has taken very well too it. It keeps him full longer. We were given this from a friend and I'm so pleased with it. so glad we have this. I would recommend this to other parents.
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've been feeding this to my baby since shortly after starting her on solids (around 6-7 mo). She's now 14 months, and I still like to feed her this cereal in the morning -- primarily for the iron and fiber. I even mix her vitamin D drops in there :D
I'll sometimes mix puree with it, to give a variety and different nutrients, but baby loves it with just water :)
Mikayla H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I introduced this to my daughter when she was four months old because my doctor said it as fine too start introducing rice cereal at that time. She was not ready so we held off and tried again when she was closer to 5 months old and now she loves it. I think like to feed her a little with her last bottle and then she sleeps very well with a nice full belly for the night. Four stars though because the spout to poor it is not very efficient.
Becky L.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is what we started giving my son right when he started food! He didn’t care for the oatmeal at first so I am so happy this was available for him. He loves this even now and I’ve even tried it. It’s really good with some fruit haha!
Britney W.
Hamilton, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This can be used many ways for a baby. I started mixing it in with my daughters formula at night so it would make it thicker and she usually slept ALL night after her bottle with this in it.
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product! I started my son on this at 6 weeks and never looked back. Prior to using the Gerber® Single Grain Baby Cereal | Rice he was having terrible belly aches, constant vomiting, and also wanting to eat constantly. This product was recommended to me by our pediatrician and in just a few feedings he was like a new baby. I highly recommend this product.!
Kirstin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This gerber rice cereal was the first food that we fed our daughter. I felt comfortable that is was very easy for her to swallow and it was really inexpensive which was a plus!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I feed this cereal to my boyfriend's daughter's daughter when I watch her in the mornings. She is just starting cereal so I only put two teaspoons in her formula for now. She really likes it and it fills her up faster.
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
This was the first "table food" we introduced to my son. It's not super think like oatmeal so it's perfect to put in his bottle right before bed. It would help fill him up for the night and get him used to table foods. I still even mix it in his fruits and veggies to make sure he's getting plenty of iron!
cindy s.
Muscatine, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age did everyone start feeding their baby this cereal?
Romi G.
What is the best thing to mix it with?
Abileny S.
My baby is soon to start eating rice cereal.. Is this any good?
Yuri M.
Oregon
I only mix it with formula but by baby didn't not really like it does anyone have any other ideas..please
megan w.
Lawton, MI
Do you mix with baby food?