Gerber® Single Grain Baby Cereal | Rice
When your baby is ready to start solids, try Gerber Rice baby cereal. It has iron to help support learning ability - just 2 servings of baby cereal a day has 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. It also has Vitamin C and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth and Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.
- One (1) 16 oz container, about 30 servings per container.
- Has iron to help support learning ability.
- Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
- Serve as-is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Rice Flour, Soy and Sunflower Lecithins, Potassium Phosphate,
Vitamins and Minerals:
Calcium Carbonate, Iron (Ferrous Fumarate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid.see more...
Top Questions See all 135 Q&A
- "This also worked great to thicken some of the baby food jars to make them less messy and add texture to his food." in 13 reviews
- "I use this in the morning & mix it with apples or banana baby food & my daughter loves it." in 5 reviews
- "Bought these as my son's first solid food at 5.5 months, let's just say that it's still there, my son absolutely hates the rice cereal." in 3 reviews
I'll sometimes mix puree with it, to give a variety and different nutrients, but baby loves it with just water :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos