BY GERBER

When your baby is ready to start solids, try Gerber Oatmeal baby cereal. It has iron to help support learning ability - just 2 servings of baby cereal a day has 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. It also has Vitamin C and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth and Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.

• One (1) 16 oz container, about 30 servings per container.
  • Has iron to help support learning ability.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Made with whole grains.

Feeding/storage:

Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.

Baby's First Cereal Feeding:

• Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.

Easy-to-Mix Directions:

• Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
  • For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
  • For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
  • Serve as-is or warm.
  • Discard any unfed cereal.

Microwave Guidelines for Heating:

• Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
  • Mix heated liquid with cereal.
  • Stir to even out temperature.
  • TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.

Whole Grain Oat Flour and Oat Flour (Contains Wheat), Potassium Phosphate.

Vitamins and Minerals:

Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Electrolytic), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12, Folic Acid.

• I have not tried this product before have any side effect...3 Answers
  • Has anyone's baby been constipated after eating this9 Answers
  • Is this more healthy than rice cereal? my baby will be st...5 Answers
Kori L.
Tulsa, OK
I’m sure you’re here looking for reviews on if babies like it/digestion/etc. They do. Mine loved it, it didn’t hurt her tummy, and when added to formula, it helped her get fuller, quicker (plus it made it sweeter, which made her happier to drink it)

BUT

Moms, if you’re breastfeeding and having issues with supply, you’ll be told to eat lactation cookies, take supplements, and eat oatmeal for breakfast every day. I personally hate oatmeal. It’s gooey and tastes like paper to me. The texture is awful... I’m just not an oatmeal person. So id eat this. Sure, it’s for babies and you might feel a little crazy mixing up a bowl for yourself, but mix some milk in and add in enough to make it lumpy, not runny, and you get the same nutrients as you would from oatmeal, without having to choke it down and saying “it’s for my baby”

It’s a great alternative for fellow oatmeal haters. It doesn’t taste bad, either.
Jasmine p.
Independence
This is so perfect for your baby even as an infant if milk or formula isn't enough to fill them up alone. Now that she's over one I mix the oatmeal with any of the Gerber fruit tubs I still have. She loves it! And I love that it's all natural, real and healthy. I know she's getting full and that it tastes good and also is helping her digestive system through transition. Gerber® Single Grain Baby Cereal | Oatmeal
Lauren G.
I started my 4 month old with his doctor recommendation on oatmeal cereal. It took a few feedings for him to get used to the taste but now he chows it down every morning. He prefers it mixed with formula not water. I also add it to fruit or veg like apples or carrots that are more fluid. We started with oatmeal instead of rice due to issues with constipation and He hasn’t had any issues.
Cierra P.
Fallbrook, CA
The only thing my son will eat. We tried the rice cereal and he was NOT a fan of that so just like the rice cereal I started adding it slowly into his bottles and instead of making a weird face or not wanting to drink it he actually enjoyed it, Now for breakfast I mix in a little bit of banana baby food with it and its his favorite thing to eat, so glad I gave this a try!
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
My son just started eating solid baby food and he loves Gerber cereal. I really cannot put it in his mouth fast enough. I love that Gerber breaks it down for when your child is ready for their first foods. Its at every grocery store I go to and reasonably priced.
Bailey F.
Reedley
I love this stuff! My daughter is 4 months old, with a super fast metabolism. I started giving her rice cereal in her bottles to help her feel full and gain some weight, but it constipated her so badly. Her doctor recommended we switch to oatmeal and now she getting nice and fat and pooping regularly. This has been a lifesaver for us!
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I started introducing cereal around the 4 month mark and my 11.5 month old daughter still loves her cereal.  She especially loves the apple cinnamon and fruit chunk cereals.  I love Gerber cereal because all of the variations have the amount of iron that she needs and that's incredibly important to me!
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I've used this with all 4 of my kids. Easy to digest and gentle on the belly. I usually mix it with a fruit type baby food as they get older to thicken it up. They love it and it keeps their tummy full longer. It is a bit thick so requires more formula/milk when you mix it.
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
This is good for my baby and he loves it. Especially when I mix bananas and Apple sauce in it. It may be a little pricey but it's good for them and easy to use. Gerber® Single Grain Baby Cereal | Oatmeal
Yashira L.
Florida
Gave all 3 of my kids this cereal for brakefast and also to thicken the formula since my baby was waking up too many times in the night for milk if used a little bit of this in the formula it would make then get fuller and not want formula so often....yes they say to not put cereal in the formula but where im from everyone puts it in the formula and no baby has had any issues even my mom put cereal in my formula and im fine Maybe its a spanish thing 💁
patty w.
How old was your baby when you started giving them this?
Anna H.
Phenix City, AL
How do you choose between the rice and oatmeal? what makes the difference?
Abby T.
Radcliff, KY
Has anyone's baby been constipated after eating this
Ana G.
Mckinney, TX
Hi what do y'all usually mix these cereal with? My baby won't eat it alone
Noelle M.
Landrum, SC
Has anyone tried the fruit Oatmeals they make? I know there is an apple one that I have seen at Wal-mart

Kohl's