BY GERBER

Gerber Yogurt Blends Simply Peach.
New!
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
Pasteurized after culturing.
Sitter.
A good source of calcium.
Made with whole milk.
Made with real fruit
No preservatives. see more...

Reading, PA
My almost 10 month old son loves all of the Gerber Yogurt Blends! I can't really say if he has a favorite, but he enjoys the Peach if the sound effects are anything to go by. I like that you don't have to refrigerate them and you can basically give them at any meal. They are healthy and it's nice to see my little guy enjoying yogurt. I highly recommend these for all little ones to try.
Nichole L.
Nichole L.
Perry, OH
My son had tried these while over at a family members house. He liked them so much I purchased them. Great snack and they taste great!
tiffany m.
tiffany m.
This went over very well with my picky eater. It wasn't really peachy, just subtle.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Garland, UT
My son likes the peach but prefers to strawberry or blueberry. Overall its a good product.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Both of my children loved these but they are so expensive! I would buy the yogurt bites or regular yogurt
For them instead because these were so expensive!
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Perfectly sized yogurt for babies. My niece really likes this one in particular. It is perfect.
Scarla D.
Scarla D.
Bronx, NY
I love these, my son will be 4 soon and he still enjoys to snack on these. They're yummy and not runny they're more of a thicker yogurt consistency.
Vita k.
Vita k.
Richland, WA
This is yummy! I would eat it myself. I love the peach flavor and kids love this
Amber G.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I bought these for my son last year. He loved them. I think the texture is great for the ages and it's healthy.
Emily b.
Emily b.
Roebuck, SC
My daughter loves this yogurt, it's so good for her and really convenient since I don't have to leave it in the refrigerator I can take one on the go and that's a big deal to me! Highly recommend them!
Reading, PA
Do your little ones enjoy any other brands besides the Peach?