BY GERBER

Gerber Yogurt Blends Simply Peach.
New!
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
Pasteurized after culturing.
Sitter.
A good source of calcium.
Made with whole milk.
Made with real fruit
No preservatives. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
My almost 10 month old son loves all of the Gerber Yogurt Blends! I can't really say if he has a favorite, but he enjoys the Peach if the sound effects are anything to go by. I like that you don't have to refrigerate them and you can basically give them at any meal. They are healthy and it's nice to see my little guy enjoying yogurt. I highly recommend these for all little ones to try.
Heidi B.
Garland, UT
My son likes the peach but prefers to strawberry or blueberry. Overall its a good product.
Kayla B.
Both of my children loved these but they are so expensive! I would buy the yogurt bites or regular yogurt
For them instead because these were so expensive!
tiffany m.
This went over very well with my picky eater. It wasn't really peachy, just subtle.
Kimberlee B.
Springfield, OR
I don't mind these, but I really don't prefer them. I hate that they are so expensive when you can buy the other organic brands that are refrigerated, that in my opinion taste better are cheaper.
Cecilia V.
Perfectly sized yogurt for babies. My niece really likes this one in particular. It is perfect.
lily j.
Seattle, WA

My daughter loves this yogurt, it's so good for her and really convenient since I don't have to leave it in the refrigerator I can take one on the go and that's a big deal to me! Highly recommend them. My son likes these but doesn't love them as much as the yobaby brand. It is nice they they don't need to be refrigerated
Ashley G.
San Diego, CA
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert
We're huge fan of gerber products. We used these for our sons "in between" snacks during breakfast and dinner. They're great for breakfast too
Emily b.
Roebuck, SC
My daughter loves this yogurt, it's so good for her and really convenient since I don't have to leave it in the refrigerator I can take one on the go and that's a big deal to me! Highly recommend them!
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Do your little ones enjoy any other brands besides the Peach?