Gerber Rice & Banana Apple Cereal uploaded by Leah storme C.

BY GERBER

Gerber® Rice & Banana Apple Cereal.
New!
Freshness seal.
Less mess. Scoop or pour.
Sitter.
Baby's #1 brand for iron*.
With other natural flavors.
Iron.
Zinc.
Vitablocks®.
Essential nutrition. see more...

• How long have they made this? I have t seen it before.1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My son lives loves loves this, I he eats it for breakfast every am and ineven mix it with other baby food and he is in love." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loved this rice cereal!" in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loved it, it's nice to be able to provide a little bit of flavor variety for our littles!" in 2 reviews
  • "My grandson loved his cereal and not just for breakfast." in 1 review
  • "It is also easy enough for her to self feed " in 1 review
Mel G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This Gerber cereal makes my baby gag and eventually throw up, we bought thinking that she needed a lil flavor in her cereal but the first day I gave it to her she threw up and then I thought I'll give another go and she threw up. So I stopped giving her this cereal I see I lot of good reviews it might just be my child that doesn't like it. this is my experience with this cereal so I won't be buying it again.
Alleyna S.
After seeing the mold issue with Gerber cereal I won't be buying it anymore until they come up with a see through package.
Ashley S.
Phenix City, AL
This is a really great product and my son prefers this a lot better compared to the regular cereal.
Stephanie M.
Greenwood, IN
Great product! My daughter loved it, it's nice to be able to provide a little bit of flavor variety for our littles! Easy to mix. We would combine it with a little bit of baby food for a smoothr texture.
Annette M.
W Alexandria, OH
My grandson loved his cereal and not just for breakfast. Mixing great with liquid without clumping together.
Athena D.
My babes loved this stuff. It's a great transition from breastmilk or formula to solid foods - and it helped my babes sleep better at night since they were fuller longer as long as they didn't get too much.
Angelique T.
Menifee, CA
I just started feeding my 5month old and he loves this stuff. taste pretty goo to me too.
Brooke M.
My baby cousin eats this and she loves it, she loves this flavor but the others are good too! Great product!
Aisha K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves tgis rice cereal. She doesnt like the rice cereal with no taste so i had to get this for her. She loves the taste of it and i like how convenient it is to make.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I feed this to my three month old daughter mixed with formula, bananas and a little bit of apple juice and she loves it. She eats every bit of it.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
How long have they made this? I have t seen it before.