Gerber Rice & Banana Apple Cereal uploaded by Leah storme C.

BY GERBER

Gerber® Rice & Banana Apple Cereal.
New!
Freshness seal.
Less mess. Scoop or pour.
Sitter.
Baby's #1 brand for iron*.
With other natural flavors.
Iron.
Zinc.
Vitablocks®.
Essential nutrition. see more...

• How long have they made this? I have t seen it before.1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
  • "My son lives loves loves this, I he eats it for breakfast every am and ineven mix it with other baby food and he is in love." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loved this rice cereal!" in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loved it, it's nice to be able to provide a little bit of flavor variety for our littles!" in 2 reviews
  • "My grandson loved his cereal and not just for breakfast." in 1 review
  • "It is also easy enough for her to self feed " in 1 review
daniella g.
My roommates baby loves this!! It's her favorite.. she's 4 months old. :-) I recommend this 1.
Angelique T.
Menifee, CA
I just started feeding my 5month old and he loves this stuff. taste pretty goo to me too.
Rachii B.
Alpine, NY
Smells yummy ! The little ones seem to enjoy it , great that it comes in a variety .
Toni O.
My daughter loved this rice cereal! It didn't seem to bother her stomach and she loved the taste.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
How long have they made this? I have t seen it before.