Gerber Rice & Banana Apple Cereal uploaded by Leah storme C.

BY GERBER

Gerber® Rice & Banana Apple Cereal.
New!
Freshness seal.
Less mess. Scoop or pour.
Sitter.
Baby's #1 brand for iron*.
With other natural flavors.
Iron.
Zinc.
Vitablocks®.
Essential nutrition. see more...

• How long have they made this? I have t seen it before.1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My son lives loves loves this, I he eats it for breakfast every am and ineven mix it with other baby food and he is in love." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loved this rice cereal!" in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loved it, it's nice to be able to provide a little bit of flavor variety for our littles!" in 2 reviews
  • "My grandson loved his cereal and not just for breakfast." in 1 review
  • "It is also easy enough for her to self feed " in 1 review
Rai C.
Thibodaux, LA
My son loves this cereal! He will not eat the regular cereals or oatmeals but loves this one with banana and apples! Great job with this one!
Mary D.
Yonkers, NY
Alleyna S.
After seeing the mold issue with Gerber cereal I won't be buying it anymore until they come up with a see through package.
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
My son liked this a lot.he digested it very easily and was easy to prepare.was nice to have another flavor than original
Brianna C.
Henlawson, WV
My 7 month old loves this gerber rice cereal. Glad they started making it flavored. My baby thinks it's very yummy!!
Annette M.
W Alexandria, OH
My grandson loved his cereal and not just for breakfast. Mixing great with liquid without clumping together.
Brooke M.
My baby cousin eats this and she loves it, she loves this flavor but the others are good too! Great product!
Ashley S.
Phenix City, AL
This is a really great product and my son prefers this a lot better compared to the regular cereal.
Angel H.
My daughter doesn't seem to mind the plain flavored cereal, but she definitely loves the flavors!
Kerri M.
S Williamson, KY
I love how this cereal actually has flavors in it . My baby loves this ! It smells amazing too!
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
How long have they made this? I have t seen it before.