BY GERBER

Gerber Rice & Banana Apple Cereal Baby Food: VitaBlocks essential nutrition Baby's No. 1 brand for iron Freshness seal Less mess Scoop or pour No added starch, artificial colors or flavors With other natural ingredients see more...

• Those it taste like the actual Apple and rice flavor?3 Answers
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
The only cereal my baby will eat after she tried it! She used to be open to others but since she had this one it's the only cereal she will eat. She loves the flavor and I love to see her eat it.
Jasmine M.
Dallas, TX
I fix this for my daughter every morning for breakfast, she loves it and always wants more. I've actually tasted it myself and found that you really don't need to add anything more for flavor, it tastes great on it's own. One container has lasted me almost a month.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Gerber banana apple rice cereal is great! At first my daughter didn't like the tange the apple gave the first time she tried it but I mixed it with more gerber banana and she eventually began to eat this kind alone! Great quality and texture for 4 month plus your olds! Great starter cereals
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
My kids loved this stuff! Its great to put in one of those cereal feeder bottles to fill up their belly before bed. I used the plain a lot more though because i could mix it with a variety of baby food flavors compared to this being one flavor.
Dusti B.
Slaughters, KY
I love this stuff. I add it to my LO baby food to make it less messy. I add this to the fruit because she isn't much of a fruit fan. I feel like it makes the fruits a little less bitter. I also love the new containers makes keeping them shut so much easier and transport in a diaper bag isn't so scary with the no spill container
I still have this for my 15 month old. I make it for her breakfast! She loves the flavors and its so simple to make! Love knowing that it had ingredients that are good for her!
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't use cereal but my sister does and she loves the banana apple flavor! My nephew loves it so much that now it's the only flavor cereal she buys.
Terri I.
Billings, MT
My grandson is five months old and just loves this food. And its super easy on his tummy. Now to see how many other foods he likes.
Gerber rice cereal was a favorite with our son. It's easy on little tummies and filling. I like that there are several flavor options to expand little palates
Jessica k.
Bellevue, OH
My daughter loved this cereal! It was hard to go back to the plain cereal though after she had had this!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Those it taste like the actual Apple and rice flavor?