BY GERBER

Gerber Rice & Banana Apple Cereal Baby Food: VitaBlocks essential nutrition Baby's No. 1 brand for iron Freshness seal Less mess Scoop or pour No added starch, artificial colors or flavors With other natural ingredients see more...

• Those it taste like the actual Apple and rice flavor?3 Answers
Talisa N.
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
The only cereal my baby will eat after she tried it! She used to be open to others but since she had this one it's the only cereal she will eat. She loves the flavor and I love to see her eat it.
Payten H.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Mega Parent Expert
Gerber banana apple rice cereal is great! At first my daughter didn't like the tange the apple gave the first time she tried it but I mixed it with more gerber banana and she eventually began to eat this kind alone! Great quality and texture for 4 month plus your olds! Great starter cereals
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Dallas, TX
I fix this for my daughter every morning for breakfast, she loves it and always wants more. I've actually tasted it myself and found that you really don't need to add anything more for flavor, it tastes great on it's own. One container has lasted me almost a month.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Mega Parent Expert
My kids loved this stuff! Its great to put in one of those cereal feeder bottles to fill up their belly before bed. I used the plain a lot more though because i could mix it with a variety of baby food flavors compared to this being one flavor.
Dusti B.
Dusti B.
Slaughters, KY
I love this stuff. I add it to my LO baby food to make it less messy. I add this to the fruit because she isn't much of a fruit fan. I feel like it makes the fruits a little less bitter. I also love the new containers makes keeping them shut so much easier and transport in a diaper bag isn't so scary with the no spill container
Amber R.
Amber R.
New London, OH
I've used this oatmeal with 3 kids and they all love it!! It's definitely one of my favorites.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
My son loved this flavor! I didn't have to add anything to it like I've had to with original Gerber rice cereal.
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Mega Parent Expert
My baby hates the puréed banana the only way she will eat it is if I mix it with this cereal. Same with pear and apple.
Cora G.
Cora G.
Columbus, OH
My daughter loved this stuff!!! It gave her a little flavor being that little.
k l.
k l.
Highland, CA
My two daughters have both loved this wether mixed with juice gerber or breat milk
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma
Those it taste like the actual Apple and rice flavor?