Gerber Rice & Banana Apple Cereal uploaded by Leah storme C.

BY GERBER

Gerber® Rice & Banana Apple Cereal.
New!
Freshness seal.
Less mess. Scoop or pour.
Sitter.
Baby's #1 brand for iron*.
With other natural flavors.
Iron.
Zinc.
Vitablocks®.
Essential nutrition. see more...

• How long have they made this? I have t seen it before.1 Answers
Gerber Rice & Banana Apple Cereal
  • "My daughter loved it, it's nice to be able to provide a little bit of flavor variety for our littles!" in 2 reviews
  • "My son lives loves loves this, I he eats it for breakfast every am and ineven mix it with other baby food and he is in love." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loved this rice cereal!" in 2 reviews
  • "My grandson loved his cereal and not just for breakfast." in 1 review
  • "It's a great transition from breastmilk or formula to solid foods - and it helped my babes sleep better at night since they were fuller longer as long as they didn't get too much." in 1 review
Leah storme C.
Savannah, GA
My sons loves it,i just started him on solids and i mix this with Parents choice Advantage formula and puréed banana and its helped him sleep through the night and not be hungry as often.life saver
Kerri M.
S Williamson, KY
I love how this cereal actually has flavors in it . My baby loves this ! It smells amazing too!
daniella g.
My roommates baby loves this!! It's her favorite.. she's 4 months old. :-) I recommend this 1.
Mel G.
This Gerber cereal makes my baby gag and eventually throw up, we bought thinking that she needed a lil flavor in her cereal but the first day I gave it to her she threw up and then I thought I'll give another go and she threw up. So I stopped giving her this cereal I see I lot of good reviews it might just be my child that doesn't like it. this is my experience with this cereal so I won't be buying it again.
Aisha K.
My baby loves tgis rice cereal. She doesnt like the rice cereal with no taste so i had to get this for her. She loves the taste of it and i like how convenient it is to make.
Crystal D.
Bronx, NY
When I started feeding my infant rice cereal, he would not eat the plain one. So I tried the Banana Apple flavor & he absolutely LOVED it! So he's learning how to eat, getting iron & nutrients he needs to grow, and enjoying his food at the same time!
Athena D.
My babes loved this stuff. It's a great transition from breastmilk or formula to solid foods - and it helped my babes sleep better at night since they were fuller longer as long as they didn't get too much.
Stephanie M.
Greenwood, IN
Great product! My daughter loved it, it's nice to be able to provide a little bit of flavor variety for our littles! Easy to mix. We would combine it with a little bit of baby food for a smoothr texture.
Britni M.
My daughter loves this cereal especially the fruit flavored ones! I usually mix the original with a little juice and she loves it! It is also easy enough for her to self feed
Becky L.
This has a good smell to it. My son didn't enjoy the taste of this one, although he did eat it a few times. Gerber has the best food for infants.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
How long have they made this? I have t seen it before.