BY GERBER

This product is not a nutrient source or electrolyte replacement. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son loves it" in 1 review
🎀Viviana🎀 S.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
My daughter drinks this water and she likes it :) she drinks it in her sippy cup and really enjoys it
Teresa M.
Bayville, NJ
Clean water, makes me feel better giving to the baby. The price is just right as well! I always make sure I have enough stocked in the house.
Emily M.
Love purified water for baby! Would not want to give her regular tap and prefer not giving her bottled water either...even though it's essentially the same. Could just be the fact that is trusted Gerber brand but always choose this for my little one.
Tasha M.
Great water to use from bottles to much needed coffee. We even used it to make purees when we started solids
Latasha P.
I use Gerber supplementation for my LO and wanted to keep everything in the Gerber family. This is inexpensive and I buy it by the gallons to mix with the formula. I keep it at room temperature. My son loves it
Sabrina A.
Mega Parent Expert
This made bottle making so much easier. It only cost $1 a gallon. Less the time of having to boil water and waiting for it to cool down. It's ready to go just pour in the bottle add the formula and your ready to go.
Rebecca K.
Pottsville, AR
I always relied on this water for baby formula bottles when we traveled. I could get it practically anywhere I went and I knew it would always taste the same.
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
Not any different than any other purified water. Don't pay extra for the brand name.
Talya D.
Stone Mtn, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I accidentally bought this for myself once lol and it's pretty darn good to say the least. Tastes super pure
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
My husband and I used this for our son. I would recommend this for any new babies. Reasonably priced and great for mixing formula