BY GERBER #93 in Baby Food

Cereal snack:

• Made with whole grains—2 g of whole grains per serving.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Made with love and five vitamins and minerals
  • Has iron, vitamin E, and 3 B vitamins.
  • Easy to chew and swallow
  • Melt-in-your-mouth texture specially designed to dissolve quickly.
  • Just the right size for learning to pick up

Good to know:

• Kosher (pareve)

Myranda L.
NC
My toddler loved these and still loves them and now i have an 8 month old he loves them too. They are a great little snack to pull out in church or when you are shopping. I would definitely recommend these to any parent!
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
My son loves his puffs they’re super convenient and easy for him to eat. They were one of his very first foods and the vanilla is so good like a cupcake. I heard something bad about what’s in these gerber puffs so that’s the only reason for deducting a star.
Lauren L.
Providnce Vlg, TX
My daughter loves these! It's a great beginner food for babies when starting them on Whole Foods because they practically dissolve in their mouth. They are not very messy so they are great on the go or in the car when they get fussy. I also love all the flavors they come in , but vanilla is one of our top choices!
Megan W.
My son loves these! He likes all the puffs flavors but I've never seen him eat half a container in one sitting! Well worth the money and have bought them many times sense. They smell and taste amazing and would recommend to anyone!
Iana D.
Good snacks for babies! They taste good and melt in the baby’s mouth so they don’t even need to chew. A lot comes in a tube. My brother loves these!
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
My grandson loves these. They are perfect for an on the go snack. No mess to clean up. I also feed these to our pet Fancy Rat. He loves them too☺
Leigh H.
Charlotte, NC
Great travel snack for all little one's. It has a wonderful flavor and dissolves easily. I wish the puffs were bigger
Jessica W.
Maud, TX
My little one loves these. This flavor especially. Its like having a desert, but it isnt bad for your baby!
kamra p.
Best flavor of puffs that there is! My son loves these. These are our go to snack when we aren’t at home.
Fabiola Z.
ARE GREAT FOR LITTLE KIDS ! My niece and nephew love these as little snack throughout the day.