Gerber Puffs - Peach 1.48 oz

Baked Snacks made with whole-grain goodness that melts in baby’s mouth.

Arre they still coming out with new flavors of puffs?
LOve this product so much but I’m not a baby is that ok??
Start your review of Gerber Puffs - Peach 1.48 oz!
Product Highlights
My son loves these like How it's secure enough and it's easy just to put in your bag and go great little snacks for baby'sin reviews
My daughter loved this plus they were very convenient on the go we took a long 8 hr trip to Arizona my daughter was 6 months and this were lifesavers 5 Stars! in reviews
...helped her learn to feed herself, and they were convenient to take in our diaper bag! in reviews
My son loved these when he was younger and he could easily feed himself these bite sized pieces without worry of choking.in reviews
Agree with other reviews - easy to grab/hold, the container makes a fun toy and there are lot of different flavors to chose from! in reviews
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Gerber Puffs - Peach 1.48 oz uploaded by Amanda W.
Purchased at: Walmart
These Gerber Puffs - Peach 1.48 oz were a favorite in my household for a very long time. My daughter loved all of the flavors but for some reason always wanted peach most!! Perfect snack for anytime especially on the go! You don't have to worry about them choking because they melt in their mouth. These gave me a peace of mind and her a delicious snack!
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Haven't tried this kind but my daughter loves these. its the perfect to go snack. you can get them in grocery store or a Walmart/Target. love that it has mixed favors fruits and veggies. I only buy when they are on sale that's when I buy bulk. these are amazing!!!!
Remy G.
South Gate
My daughter loves  Gerber Puffs - Peach 1.48 oz . they are so easy to just grab and go. My daughter is 16 months and its difficult to find her snacks she likes
Derrin Y.
Glade Spring, VA
Gerber Puffs - Peach 1.48 oz uploaded by Derrin Y.
My son loves puffs! Definitely a good choice if you are looking for a on-the-go snack!
Kimmi G.
Dayton
These are amazing, my daughter & son are 18m & 8m they love these. They desolve in their mouth for easy eating! Great snack for on the go trips. They can eat these by themselves!
Alexandria S.
San Diego, CA
Gerber Puffs - Peach 1.48 oz uploaded by Alexandria S.
Great snack go bring all anywhere !!! My daughter loves these and even my husband too lol very affordable about $1.50 at Walmart ! They have apt of different flavors and options !! Great and recommend
yuliana M.
Bastrop, TX
Gerber Puffs - Peach 1.48 oz uploaded by yuliana M.
These are great my baby loves these and i love how they melt in there mouth and its not hard for them too chew.
Andrea T.
Melbourne , FL
Babbys favorites good for baby's in thair teething stage and all different flavors almost every baby love
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
1,732 reviews
Purchased at: Target
My son loved this brand of these puffs. So portable and so good. I felt good about giving them to him as I trusted the Getber name.
Sam M.
Peotone
My nephew loves these!! Lots of different flavors to choose from! Decent prices also at many different stores!

188 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Renee H.
il y a un an
Cheyenne L. il y a un an
Yes my baby loves them! Even I like them actually! They dissolve very easily and are the perfect size for little hands. My baby has been eating them since 9 months and was a preemie also. I keep a stock of several flavors for her!