Gerber® Puffs Peach
- Made with whole grains—2 g of whole grains per serving.
- Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
- Made with love and five vitamins and minerals
- Has iron, vitamin E, and 3 B vitamins.
- Easy to chew and swallow
- Melt-in-your-mouth texture specially designed to dissolve quickly.
- Just the right size for learning to pick up
Good to know:
- Kosher (pareve)
Rice Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Cane Sugar, Whole Grain Oat Flour, Natural Peach Vanilla Flavor (Includes Citric Acid, Acetic Acid, Invert Sugar, Peach Juice Concentrate, Vanilla Extract), Dried Apple Puree, Less Than 2% Of: Calcium Phosphate, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Sunflower Lecithin, Annatto Extract Color.
Vitamins & Minerals:
Iron (Electrolytic), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide (A B Vitamin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride)see more...
Top Questions See all 1,063 Q&A
- "My son loves these like How it's secure enough and it's easy just to put in your bag and go great little snacks for baby's" in 115 reviews
- "My daughter loved this plus they were very convenient on the go we took a long 8 hr trip to Arizona my daughter was 6 months and this were lifesavers 5 Stars! " in 97 reviews
- "They dissolve so quickly that choking is never a concern, they helped her learn to feed herself, and they were convenient to take in our diaper bag! " in 77 reviews
- "My son loved these when he was younger and he could easily feed himself these bite sized pieces without worry of choking." in 68 reviews
- "Agree with other reviews - easy to grab/hold, the container makes a fun toy and there are lot of different flavors to chose from! " in 53 reviews
Now I have been buying these for the past 5 years, my 2 oldest daughters and now my little son absolute love these. They are perfect for a small snack to hold them odd before a big meal. Easy for my son to pick up. So far no choking accidents. Smells smazing. Like real bananas. Now I just wish they were in a much smaller container. Easier for travel. But I make do.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos