Gerber® Puffs Peach

Cereal snack:

• Made with whole grains—2 g of whole grains per serving.
  • Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Made with love and five vitamins and minerals
  • Has iron, vitamin E, and 3 B vitamins.
  • Easy to chew and swallow
  • Melt-in-your-mouth texture specially designed to dissolve quickly.
  • Just the right size for learning to pick up

Good to know:

• Kosher (pareve)

Rice Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Cane Sugar, Whole Grain Oat Flour, Natural Peach Vanilla Flavor (Includes Citric Acid, Acetic Acid, Invert Sugar, Peach Juice Concentrate, Vanilla Extract), Dried Apple Puree, Less Than 2% Of: Calcium Phosphate, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Sunflower Lecithin, Annatto Extract Color.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Iron (Electrolytic), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide (A B Vitamin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride)

When would be a good timing to start giving these to my daughter?
Has anyone tried this flavor did your baby like it?
Are these still appropriate for 18 month olds?
Start your review of Gerber® Puffs Peach!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My son loves these like How it's secure enough and it's easy just to put in your bag and go great little snacks for baby'sin 115 reviews
My daughter loved this plus they were very convenient on the go we took a long 8 hr trip to Arizona my daughter was 6 months and this were lifesavers 5 Stars! in 97 reviews
...helped her learn to feed herself, and they were convenient to take in our diaper bag! in 77 reviews
My son loved these when he was younger and he could easily feed himself these bite sized pieces without worry of choking.in 68 reviews
Agree with other reviews - easy to grab/hold, the container makes a fun toy and there are lot of different flavors to chose from! in 53 reviews
3 days agoRoseburg , OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great snack food for little eaters. It really is infant rice cereal in a puffed form, they smells so peachy and yet the taste is mild. The small size is not only great for them to est safely but also requires them to use their fine motor skills to eat. This is a staple in our diaper bags and in every family members house we visit for extended periods of time the price is reasonable for the amount and variety of product
2 months agoMt Morris
Gerber Puffs are a baby must have snack. Your baby will love these puff cereal snacks to keep them from being hungry and a healthy first option for trying out new things! Puff's are fairly cheap and have great quality and different flavors to try. I recommend them, you might even like them too!
a month agoFederal Way, WA
My Daughter who is one years old loves the Peach Gerber Puffs. I always try everything before I let her eat it and the peach flavor is pretty sweet tasting. When she first starts eating the peach flavor she makes a cute face by crinkling up her nose.
2 months agoSalem
Very easy for my kids to get a grip of do to the shape and tackiness! The taste is amazing I enjoy to eat them myself! I’ve tried other flavors and they are just as great I would totally recommend for a baby about 6 months and older to try them out!
4 months agoHampton, VA
My sons love these. They melt so quickly in their mouths and they are not messy so we love taking them on the go! I think my teething baby likes the little bit of crunch he gets with them too. We would continue buying these!
4 months agoCharlotte, NC
My son loves ALL the gerber puff products. They are tasty and literally melt in his mouth. They have an awesome flavor and sometimes i find myself snacking on them.
2 months agoBrighton, MI
My girls have loved these and almost all flavors since they were able to eat them. They are now 3 and still ask to eat puffs. I love the smell of the peach ones and them along with the banana seem to be their favorite ones to eat. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for something easy for little ones to eat.
2 months agoMahopac , NY
We've had every flavor of Puffs come through our house. They're great on the go snacks. They do get stale if open for more than a few days so double check freshness before handing them to your toddler as they are harder to chew once they start to lose some crunch. Would recommend overall!
3 months agoW Alexandria, OH
My kiddo has been eating these since he was 8 months, and still snags them any chance he can (he’s 19-months now.) They smell so good, are easy to grasp, and dissolve quickly so I don’t have to worry about choking. Even my 8-year-old loves these as a snack! We take them everywhere.
2 months agoKearny, AZ
I do love these puffs because they are so easy especially when on the go. The peach flavor wasn’t the best though. My daughter thought they were sour and always made a silly face after eating them. I didn’t think they were too bad but for developing taste buds they might be too much flavor.

174 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Gerber® Puffs Peach ? What age can i start giving it to my baby
courtney C. 3 months ago
I started as soon as she could grab them and bring them to her mouth herself without my help