Gerber Puffs Blueberry - 1.48oz

Baked Snacks made with whole-grain goodness that melts in baby’s mouth.

Do you recommend this product?
A los cuántos meses es recomendable que mi bebé cómo está galletas?
Are these still on recall? These are my sons favorite snack and it’s hard to find an alternative since most baby food was on recall
Start your review of Gerber Puffs Blueberry - 1.48oz!
Ahsya M.
TWENTYNINE PALMS, CA
Gerber Puffs Blueberry - 1.48oz uploaded by Ahsya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing little snacks made to trust❤❤ my little one loves these natural flavors that even you would be excited to enjoy with your little buckets of joy
daniela C.
Elgin, IL
This product is truly wonderful I love it it’s very very great it’s just the best, which I love and it’s a yes it’s a yes yes yes totally recommend will not regret it and it’s amazing. You won’t regret buying it!
Lydia L.
Ellicott City, MD
Gerber Puffs Blueberry - 1.48oz uploaded by Lydia L.
My pet fancy rats go CRAZY for these, they smell heavenly and only have 1 gram of sugar per 60 pieces making it one of the healthiest options for treats. It smells more of blueberry than it actually tastes, which I’m happy about since there’s no artificial flavoring. I can see human babies loving these, because even I sneak one here and there. The star shapes are adorable too.
Jody B.
Sioux Falls, SD
My boys loved the puffs. It was an easy treat for them as we started transitioning them to solid foods. It melts in their mouth and there are different flavors which they loved as well.
bri G.
Weatherly, PA
I recently started giving my son these He loves them! :) Every flavor too. I started these on him when be was 5 months
Kristin S.
Fort Riley, KS
My son loves these. Easy for babies eat by themselves. Plus they melt in your mouth
Daisy A.
Santa Maria, CA
These are great! Although I think they're a lil to small to start of with introducing your baby with finger foods! Other than that they dissolve quickly && taste great.
tanesha T.
Louisville, KY
My daughter started eating these when she was 7 months, she is not almost 18 months and loves them. I love the variety of flavors they offer for my baby. I also live the fact I can throw them in the diaper bag as an easy snack when we are on the go.
Becca H.
Cottondale, AL
My son loves these!! They dissolve easily so he has been eating them since before 12 months. They were great for introducing snacks and such outside of soft baby food. The lid makes it easy to throw in the diaper bag and go. It also helped keep them fresh.
Brittany A.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
My son loves these! They are at a fair price and the container is great for traveling.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ana S.