BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with whole grain goodness by serving Gerber Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack at snack time. Gerber Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack have 2 grams of whole grains per serving, and 5 vitamins and minerals making them an ideal snack for your older baby learning to self feed. Gerber Graduates Puffs Cereal Snack are easy to chew and swallow and are just the right size for little hands to pick up and enjoy.

• One (1) 1.48 oz container
  • Melt-in-your-mouth texture specially designed to dissolve quickly
  • Star-shaped with ridges, making them easy for little ones to pick up
  • Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients

Feeding/Storage

• Keep package away from children.
  • This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Rice Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Cane Sugar, Whole Grain Oat Flour, Dried Apple Puree, Less Than 2% Of: Natural Blueberry Vanilla Flavor (Includes Blueberry Juice Concentrate), Calcium Phosphate, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Sunflower Lecithin.

Vitamins And Minerals:

Iron (Electrolytic), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide (A B Vitamin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Gerber® Puffs | Blueberry
  • "my son loves these they are perfect for learning eye and hand coordination and they melt in there mouth which is a plus." in 56 reviews
  • "I tried them and really liked them and my 3 kids really like them as well, always have some in diaper bag for when we have errands to do." in 45 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these., they are easier for her to pick up and feed herself and dissolve so u don't have to worry about them choking" in 35 reviews
  • "I had to buy every single kind they had my daughter ate these all day long 👶,it's a good snack and it comes in a lot of different flavors " in 27 reviews
  • "They are very easy to pick up and pretty much dissolve in the mouth, so no worries if your little one doesn't have teeth yet. " in 27 reviews
Ashley M.
Clifton
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are the best for little ones!im one of those moms who try everything before giving it to my son!There easy to pick up for little fingers :) taste yummy an great for on the go snacks for little ones! They melt in your mouth so baby’s could easily eat them!😊
Alexcia C.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Target
We bought these for my baby shower to do a blind folded taste test and they were delicious. As a mom I wouldn’t put anything in my baby’s body that I wouldn’t in mine but these are a yes for me. Not only are these going to be a snack for my little one when she’s old enough but there now one of my favorite snacks lol
Megan G.
Good gracious do my kids love these. I buy them for the baby but ALL of my kids end up eating the entire thing as soon as I open it. I don't know why. I've tried them and I don't think they're that great lol But they're a really good first food for baby and they all seem to love them.
Ashley B.
Newark , NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a sweet tasting light dissolvable cracker if you will! My kids are toddlers now and still enjoy to eat them while we’re on the go. Or just for a simple snack instead of chips while we’re home. You can find them at any Supermarket or Department store. Very affordable!
Brenda D.
north hills
Purchased at: Target
Once again my niece loves getting these little snacks, doesn’t dissolve right away though, the price is actually really great. The flavors are awesome however they go stale after a week of opening them. But definitely recommend for quick little snacks/road trips
Terri W.
Fort Bragg
The blueberry puffs were better than I thought. We usually go for the Strawberry Apple but it wasn't available. I was hesitant to buy but I went on and got them. They definitely exceeded my expectations. My niece LOVED them. I will be purchasing more for her.
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
Yes yes yes!!! These little puffs have been a life saver being a mom of 4. I have my hands full and with these I can keep my 10 month old quiet for a while. My 8 , 3, and 2 year old were also fans of these well they still are even my 8 year old till this day.😅😅😅
Shelby B.
Anderson, IN
My son loves the Gerber Blueberry Puffs! They are his favorite. They are wonderful snacks for children. They are pretty small so you do have to be careful with smaller children and wat h them to avoid choking. Other than that they are great! My 2 year old son still loves them to this day!
Olivia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are perfect to keep in your diaper bag! The container makes it easy to grab when your in the midst of a tantrum! They dissolve in your babies mouth so you don’t have to worry about them choking. They are also easy to pick up for your baby which makes them feel independent.
Jamie T.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
My girls love these puffs! It's easy to just throw the bottle in my purse or the diaper bag and go! As soon as one is hungry, and I'm not near food...Grab these and they're a hit! We buy the big packs from Sam's Club so we never have to worry about running out!
jamie b.
Whittier, CA
How many parents have tried these
veronica m.
Fontana, CA
What flavors have you tried
kayna d.
san antonio, TX
At what age do you stop feeding these to your children
iam-britt r.
westbank, BC
Are these hard or soft. I feel like my baby would choke on them... has any moms tasted them? are they good?
Elena P.
Murrieta, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does my baby need to have teeth to eat these?