Gerber Products Company Graduates Biter Biscuits, 10+ Months, 12 biscuits [5 oz (142 g)]

BY GERBER

Appropriate for babies 10+ months. No preservatives. Size & shape designed for baby to grasp; perfect for snacking. Our Start Healthy, Stay Healthy Nutrition Guide gives you the information you need to provide your child with the best possible nutrition for healthy growth and development. Our unique color-coded milestone symbols will help you choose the right products - from birth to preschool. You child may be ready to use this product if he or she is at least 10 months and crawls with stomach off the floor; may pull self up to stand; begins to self-feed with fingers; begins to use jaw to mash food. Good to Know: Easy to chew and swallow; perfect food for little fingers; no preservatives. Good to Remember: Snacks provide calories to your child's diet, so be sure to provide variety by serving fruits, vegetables, whole grains and diary. see more...

• Are these on the healthy side for kids?3 Answers
  • "My son loved these!" in 3 reviews
  • "I think these are a great snack alternative that is more healthy for babies and toddlers than normal cookies are." in 1 review
  • "I feel safe feeding them to my teething baby because they melt right in her mouth." in 1 review
  • "He started eating them when he got his teeth and still likes them as a toddler." in 1 review
Elsa B.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
I always bought these for my kids when they were teething. Stick them in the freezer for an hour and you have a soothing yummy treat.
Briana R.
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
These biscuits are perfect for teethers! They have been around for a really long time and for good reason. Aside from being delicious, they help alleviate itchy gums during snack time.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Hampton , VA
Oh so yummy daughter enjoyed Butter biskits and still dose till this day Recommend
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Covington, TN
When my daughter was smaller she loved these biscuits. They disolve really quickly so I never was too worried that she would choke on them. I think these are a great snack alternative that is more healthy for babies and toddlers than normal cookies are.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
My son loved these. He started eating them when he got his teeth and still likes them as a toddler. They're perfect for on the go occasions, or road trips. They don't make too much of a mess and they're super affordable.
Becky L.
Becky L.
My son loved these. They come apart as they gnaw on them, not in big parts. I felt very safe letting my teething baby use these.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Meg P.
Meg P.
Morganton, NC
Not a fan. my daughter seemed to like them but they crumble after the first bit and some pieces are way to big!! defeats the purpose of letting a teether have them if it could cause them to choke. most moms I talk to about these agree. Try mum-mum's, they are the best
Carlie W.
Carlie W.
Cartersville, GA
These are my one and a half year olds most favorite thing in the world! I have to fight him to make him stop eating them LOL
Janine R.
Janine R.
My daughter used to love these! She would get one occasionally with her lunch. I will definitely be buying these again when my son gets old enough!
Arabellys H.
Arabellys H.
East Elmhurst, NY
Are these on the healthy side for kids?