BY GERBER #9 in Bibs

Gerber Prefold Birdseye Cloth Diapers - Padding Gerber premium prefold birdseye diapers with absorbent padding in the middle for added protection. 100% cotton birdseye made of a lightweight fabric that is soft and quick drying. An alternative to disposable diapers because these are washable and reuseable. 10 pack white assortment. Great for giving as a gift! see more...

Brittany S.
Westland, MI
I use these as burp cloths, rags for cleaning baby's face, and for spit up accidents. They work great and I have multiple in each room of the house.
Ja M.
I literally use these for everything! Burp cloths, piddle pad, head cushioning at nap time.. So versatile!! A true mommies must have item:))!!
Nydia Fry M.
I love using these as inserts for my pocket diapers, but not on their own usually. Would recommend as folded but not as self standing diaper
alisha a.
These have been my absolute favorite to use as a burb cloth. Added bonus, my daughter is teething and loves to chew on these.
Kacy P.
I used these as spit up rags for my daughter. Super absorbent and they're also soft so they're perfect for a baby's face.
Giovanna H.
They are the best cloth diapers that I have used, I love them, I recieve them to the moms who are waiting
I recommend it
vanissa o.
Great burping cloths, absorbs great. I've been buying 2 or 3 packs at a time so I can stock up for when my son arrives
Dawn R.
Soquel, CA
These are the best bur cloths. Super soft, absorbent and easy to clean. I bought two packs and use them constantly.
Carly R.
I use these as a burp cloth. They are my favorite gift to give with a little fabric and a monogram as a burp cloth.
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
I use these as burp cloths, not diapers. I find them to be better than bibs sometimes. They are great absorbency.