BY GERBER #13 in Bibs

Gerber Prefold Birdseye Cloth Diapers - Padding Gerber premium prefold birdseye diapers with absorbent padding in the middle for added protection. 100% cotton birdseye made of a lightweight fabric that is soft and quick drying. An alternative to disposable diapers because these are washable and reuseable. 10 pack white assortment. Great for giving as a gift! see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Brittany S.
Westland, MI
I use these as burp cloths, rags for cleaning baby's face, and for spit up accidents. They work great and I have multiple in each room of the house.
Tara C.
Columbus , OH
These are Horrible and poorly made. You really can not use these for cloth diapering. They are hardly absorbent and the look and feel like gauze. We used them for burp cloths and cleaning rags instead and they work well for that purpose so that's only why I gave it two stars.
Ja M.
I literally use these for everything! Burp cloths, piddle pad, head cushioning at nap time.. So versatile!! A true mommies must have item:))!!
D'Ann O.
We used these for burp rags and they were perfect! My friends added things to them to make them prettier! They are so thick that it picks up a lot if you have a child that spits up a lot!
Diana L.
These are not the best cloth diapers for actually cloth diapering. They may be 3ply but one of the layers is this strange non cotton mesh stuff that doesn't absorb at all. I got a pack of 12 new for very little and do use them from time to time with a diaper cover but have to use a newborn Micro Fiber insert to make sure they absorb enough. These do make great burp rags and just rags in general.
Kenci G.
Dunkirk, IN
I have had a lot of people tell me that gerber prefolds are not good for cloth diapering that they are only good for spit up rags. I have been using them daily as prefolds for 6 months and we love them.
Chelsey P.
Hastings, MN
I didn't use these for diapers but for spit up rags. Best idea ever. You are just the right size to fit over your shoulder so when baby does spit up it's entirely on the rag
Whitney B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I have been using these prefolds as diapers for about a year and I love them. I've heard of people using them for other things too. They work great as diapers though. They make up the majority of my diaper stash and I use them every single day!
Carly R.
I use these as a burp cloth. They are my favorite gift to give with a little fabric and a monogram as a burp cloth.
alisha a.
These have been my absolute favorite to use as a burb cloth. Added bonus, my daughter is teething and loves to chew on these.