BY GERBER #6 in Bibs

Gerber Prefold Birdseye Cloth Diapers - Padding Gerber premium prefold birdseye diapers with absorbent padding in the middle for added protection. 100% cotton birdseye made of a lightweight fabric that is soft and quick drying. An alternative to disposable diapers because these are washable and reuseable. 10 pack white assortment. Great for giving as a gift! see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
These are okay. Not a great idea for cloth diapers. Any heavy amount of liquid such as urine or water just spills off of these. They do make for good washcloths and baby wipes.
Kenci G.
Kenci G.
Dunkirk, IN
I have had a lot of people tell me that gerber prefolds are not good for cloth diapering that they are only good for spit up rags. I have been using them daily as prefolds for 6 months and we love them.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
I don't use these for cloth diapers... I use them as burp clothes and they work AMAZING! I have to have at least 50 of these still. They're super absorbable, and I use it to put under the babies chin as well while they're drinking a bottle or breastfeeding.

I highly recommend these as burp clothes.
Carly R.
Carly R.
I use these as a burp cloth. They are my favorite gift to give with a little fabric and a monogram as a burp cloth.
Susan E.
Susan E.
Tarboro, NC
I made sure to get my daughter a pack when she told me she was pregnant. I have used these in the past for burp clothes as well as when the kids where babies and they were sick to wipe there nose then threw them in the wash.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Columbus, OH
These are Horrible and poorly made. You really can not use these for cloth diapering. They are hardly absorbent and the look and feel like gauze. We used them for burp cloths and cleaning rags instead and they work well for that purpose so that's only why I gave it two stars.
Angela M.
Angela M.
I just got 2 dozen of these for my baby shower and I specifically requested them because I know they last forever and are super absorbent. I will be using them as liners inside of my cloth diapers.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Norman, OK
I do not use cloth diapers on my child we prefer disposable, however these are perfect to use as burp rags. They do a better job of absorbing the spit up than some burp rags do. Definitely a great product.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Orlando, FL
These make great burp cloths but not so amazing for cloth diapers. However, if you are on a tight budget they work! They are just not as absorbent as others which requires more frequent diaper changes. They also do not wick away moisture which can be an issue. We have some but wouldn't make an entire stash of them . However, as I said, if you are on a budget they do get the job done!
Diana L.
Diana L.
These are not the best cloth diapers for actually cloth diapering. They may be 3ply but one of the layers is this strange non cotton mesh stuff that doesn't absorb at all. I got a pack of 12 new for very little and do use them from time to time with a diaper cover but have to use a newborn Micro Fiber insert to make sure they absorb enough. These do make great burp rags and just rags in general.