BY GERBER #9 in Diapers

Gerber Prefold Birdseye Cloth Diapers - Padding Gerber premium prefold birdseye diapers with absorbent padding in the middle for added protection. 100% cotton birdseye made of a lightweight fabric that is soft and quick drying. An alternative to disposable diapers because these are washable and reuseable. 10 pack white assortment. Great for giving as a gift!

Buy on JCPenney
Whitney B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I have been using these prefolds as diapers for about a year and I love them. I've heard of people using them for other things too. They work great as diapers though. They make up the majority of my diaper stash and I use them every single day!
Kate L.
Forest Lake, MN
Good for more then you guess. I don't recommend for a first cloth diaper option, but, if you have a good method for cloth they are easy to wash and don't shrink.

Beside diaper duty, they are good cloth burp cloth, clean up, play peek a boo, nursing cover in a pinch.
Susan E.
Tarboro, NC
I made sure to get my daughter a pack when she told me she was pregnant. I have used these in the past for burp clothes as well as when the kids where babies and they were sick to wipe there nose then threw them in the wash.
Kenci G.
Redkey, IN
I have had a lot of people tell me that gerber prefolds are not good for cloth diapering that they are only good for spit up rags. I have been using them daily as prefolds for 6 months and we love them.
Angela M.
I just got 2 dozen of these for my baby shower and I specifically requested them because I know they last forever and are super absorbent. I will be using them as liners inside of my cloth diapers.
Chelsey P.
Hastings , MN
I didn't use these for diapers but for spit up rags. Best idea ever. You are just the right size to fit over your shoulder so when baby does spit up it's entirely on the rag
Tracy T.
Webster, NY
Used for burp clothes and they were great! Much better size and material for absorbing vs standard burp clothes on the market. I tell all my friends to use these instead.
Ashton J.
Good for other uses but I wouldn't use them for diapering. There are way better pre folds out there that are worth the cost. These are ok on the fly but not a must have.
Christina S.
Norman, OK
I do not use cloth diapers on my child we prefer disposable, however these are perfect to use as burp rags. They do a better job of absorbing the spit up than some burp rags do. Definitely a great product.
D'Ann O.
We used these for burp rags and they were perfect! My friends added things to them to make them prettier! They are so thick that it picks up a lot if you have a child that spits up a lot!