BY GERBER #11 in Bibs

Gerber Prefold Birdseye Cloth Diapers - Padding Gerber premium prefold birdseye diapers with absorbent padding in the middle for added protection. 100% cotton birdseye made of a lightweight fabric that is soft and quick drying. An alternative to disposable diapers because these are washable and reuseable. 10 pack white assortment. Great for giving as a gift! see more...

Buy on JCPenney
ashley y.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
One of my favorite baby items love it and can get it locally for a good price. Would recommend it to anybody
Ja M.
Ja M.
I literally use these for everything! Burp cloths, piddle pad, head cushioning at nap time.. So versatile!! A true mommies must have item:))!!
Kacy P.
Kacy P.
I used these as spit up rags for my daughter. Super absorbent and they're also soft so they're perfect for a baby's face.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Westland, MI
I use these as burp cloths, rags for cleaning baby's face, and for spit up accidents. They work great and I have multiple in each room of the house.
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
I use these as burp cloths, not diapers. I find them to be better than bibs sometimes. They are great absorbency.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Forest Lake, MN
Good for more then you guess. I don't recommend for a first cloth diaper option, but, if you have a good method for cloth they are easy to wash and don't shrink.

Beside diaper duty, they are good cloth burp cloth, clean up, play peek a boo, nursing cover in a pinch.
Nydia Fry M.
Nydia Fry M.
I love using these as inserts for my pocket diapers, but not on their own usually. Would recommend as folded but not as self standing diaper
Ashton J.
Ashton J.
WEBSTER, FL
Good for other uses but I wouldn't use them for diapering. There are way better pre folds out there that are worth the cost. These are ok on the fly but not a must have.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Iron River, WI
I loved these when my son was a baby. I used them for burp rags and they worked great!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Webster, NY
Used for burp clothes and they were great! Much better size and material for absorbing vs standard burp clothes on the market. I tell all my friends to use these instead.