BY GERBER #13 in Bibs

Gerber Prefold Birdseye Cloth Diapers - Padding Gerber premium prefold birdseye diapers with absorbent padding in the middle for added protection. 100% cotton birdseye made of a lightweight fabric that is soft and quick drying. An alternative to disposable diapers because these are washable and reuseable. 10 pack white assortment. Great for giving as a gift! see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Diana L.
These are not the best cloth diapers for actually cloth diapering. They may be 3ply but one of the layers is this strange non cotton mesh stuff that doesn't absorb at all. I got a pack of 12 new for very little and do use them from time to time with a diaper cover but have to use a newborn Micro Fiber insert to make sure they absorb enough. These do make great burp rags and just rags in general.
Chelsea C.
Orlando, FL
These make great burp cloths but not so amazing for cloth diapers. However, if you are on a tight budget they work! They are just not as absorbent as others which requires more frequent diaper changes. They also do not wick away moisture which can be an issue. We have some but wouldn't make an entire stash of them . However, as I said, if you are on a budget they do get the job done!
Tara C.
Columbus , OH
These are Horrible and poorly made. You really can not use these for cloth diapering. They are hardly absorbent and the look and feel like gauze. We used them for burp cloths and cleaning rags instead and they work well for that purpose so that's only why I gave it two stars.
Ashley W.
Birmingham, IA
Don't use these as diapers...get them as burp rags and blankets. Very soft but I would not want to use as an absorbent diaper - they work very well as burp rags and interchangeable blankets so my son doesn't get attached to one blanket. We have probably 50 of these diapers at home and he carries them around as security blankets and sleeps with them every night!
Kate L.
Forest Lake, MN
Good for more then you guess. I don't recommend for a first cloth diaper option, but, if you have a good method for cloth they are easy to wash and don't shrink.

Beside diaper duty, they are good cloth burp cloth, clean up, play peek a boo, nursing cover in a pinch.
Angela M.
I just got 2 dozen of these for my baby shower and I specifically requested them because I know they last forever and are super absorbent. I will be using them as liners inside of my cloth diapers.
Christina S.
Norman, OK
I do not use cloth diapers on my child we prefer disposable, however these are perfect to use as burp rags. They do a better job of absorbing the spit up than some burp rags do. Definitely a great product.
D'Ann O.
We used these for burp rags and they were perfect! My friends added things to them to make them prettier! They are so thick that it picks up a lot if you have a child that spits up a lot!
Nydia Fry M.
I love using these as inserts for my pocket diapers, but not on their own usually. Would recommend as folded but not as self standing diaper
Ja M.
I literally use these for everything! Burp cloths, piddle pad, head cushioning at nap time.. So versatile!! A true mommies must have item:))!!