BY GERBER #11 in Bibs

Gerber Prefold Birdseye Cloth Diapers - Padding Gerber premium prefold birdseye diapers with absorbent padding in the middle for added protection. 100% cotton birdseye made of a lightweight fabric that is soft and quick drying. An alternative to disposable diapers because these are washable and reuseable. 10 pack white assortment. Great for giving as a gift! see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I have been using these prefolds as diapers for about a year and I love them. I've heard of people using them for other things too. They work great as diapers though. They make up the majority of my diaper stash and I use them every single day!
Allison P.
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
As diapers I find these to be just ok. But I use them for every other thing you can think of - spit up, bath time, extra protection between baby and blanket - and love them! They're extremely cheap at Walmart and wash well while remaining soft.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Hastings, MN
I didn't use these for diapers but for spit up rags. Best idea ever. You are just the right size to fit over your shoulder so when baby does spit up it's entirely on the rag
alisha a.
alisha a.
These have been my absolute favorite to use as a burb cloth. Added bonus, my daughter is teething and loves to chew on these.
Giovanna H.
Giovanna H.
They are the best cloth diapers that I have used, I love them, I recieve them to the moms who are waiting
I recommend it
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Roseburg, OR
These are ok as diaper inserts but don't hold a lot of liquid. They work well for the price!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Laredo
These were the best thing ever invented when my son was a newborn I whisk always use them
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
I got these as a gift and never thought I'd use them as much as I did. We didn't cloth diaper but I used these for cleaning, spit rags, a quick bib or wipe during feedings. They're cheap and great!
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Soquel, CA
These are the best bur cloths. Super soft, absorbent and easy to clean. I bought two packs and use them constantly.
vanissa o.
vanissa o.
Great burping cloths, absorbs great. I've been buying 2 or 3 packs at a time so I can stock up for when my son arrives