BY GERBER #13 in Bibs

Gerber Prefold Birdseye Cloth Diapers - Padding Gerber premium prefold birdseye diapers with absorbent padding in the middle for added protection. 100% cotton birdseye made of a lightweight fabric that is soft and quick drying. An alternative to disposable diapers because these are washable and reuseable. 10 pack white assortment. Great for giving as a gift! see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Whitney B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I have been using these prefolds as diapers for about a year and I love them. I've heard of people using them for other things too. They work great as diapers though. They make up the majority of my diaper stash and I use them every single day!
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
As diapers I find these to be just ok. But I use them for every other thing you can think of - spit up, bath time, extra protection between baby and blanket - and love them! They're extremely cheap at Walmart and wash well while remaining soft.
Chelsey P.
Hastings, MN
I didn't use these for diapers but for spit up rags. Best idea ever. You are just the right size to fit over your shoulder so when baby does spit up it's entirely on the rag
alisha a.
These have been my absolute favorite to use as a burb cloth. Added bonus, my daughter is teething and loves to chew on these.
Sarah O.
Roseburg, OR
These are ok as diaper inserts but don't hold a lot of liquid. They work well for the price!
Jessica L.
Laredo
These were the best thing ever invented when my son was a newborn I whisk always use them
Jenna G.
West point
My favorite kind. I bought a pack to monogram and these are the ones I grab for every time I need one. I do wish they were a little thicker like they used to be and didn’t scrunch up after being washed but they get the job done.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
I don't use these for cloth diapers... I use them as burp clothes and they work AMAZING! I have to have at least 50 of these still. They're super absorbable, and I use it to put under the babies chin as well while they're drinking a bottle or breastfeeding.

I highly recommend these as burp clothes.
Tiffany G.
These are okay. Not a great idea for cloth diapers. Any heavy amount of liquid such as urine or water just spills off of these. They do make for good washcloths and baby wipes.
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
I got these as a gift and never thought I'd use them as much as I did. We didn't cloth diaper but I used these for cleaning, spit rags, a quick bib or wipe during feedings. They're cheap and great!