BY GERBER #10 in Bibs

Gerber Prefold Birdseye Cloth Diapers - Padding Gerber premium prefold birdseye diapers with absorbent padding in the middle for added protection. 100% cotton birdseye made of a lightweight fabric that is soft and quick drying. An alternative to disposable diapers because these are washable and reuseable. 10 pack white assortment. Great for giving as a gift! see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Jenna G.
West Point , GA
My favorite kind. I bought a pack to monogram and these are the ones I grab for every time I need one. I do wish they were a little thicker like they used to be and didn’t scrunch up after being washed but they get the job done.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
I don't use these for cloth diapers... I use them as burp clothes and they work AMAZING! I have to have at least 50 of these still. They're super absorbable, and I use it to put under the babies chin as well while they're drinking a bottle or breastfeeding.

I highly recommend these as burp clothes.
Tiffany G.
These are okay. Not a great idea for cloth diapers. Any heavy amount of liquid such as urine or water just spills off of these. They do make for good washcloths and baby wipes.
Kristin F.
GLEN BURNIE, MD
I got these as a gift and never thought I'd use them as much as I did. We didn't cloth diaper but I used these for cleaning, spit rags, a quick bib or wipe during feedings. They're cheap and great!
Diana L.
These are not the best cloth diapers for actually cloth diapering. They may be 3ply but one of the layers is this strange non cotton mesh stuff that doesn't absorb at all. I got a pack of 12 new for very little and do use them from time to time with a diaper cover but have to use a newborn Micro Fiber insert to make sure they absorb enough. These do make great burp rags and just rags in general.
Tara C.
Columbus , OH
These are Horrible and poorly made. You really can not use these for cloth diapering. They are hardly absorbent and the look and feel like gauze. We used them for burp cloths and cleaning rags instead and they work well for that purpose so that's only why I gave it two stars.
Chelsea C.
ORLANDO, FL
These make great burp cloths but not so amazing for cloth diapers. However, if you are on a tight budget they work! They are just not as absorbent as others which requires more frequent diaper changes. They also do not wick away moisture which can be an issue. We have some but wouldn't make an entire stash of them . However, as I said, if you are on a budget they do get the job done!
Ashley W.
Birmingham, IA
Don't use these as diapers...get them as burp rags and blankets. Very soft but I would not want to use as an absorbent diaper - they work very well as burp rags and interchangeable blankets so my son doesn't get attached to one blanket. We have probably 50 of these diapers at home and he carries them around as security blankets and sleeps with them every night!
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
As diapers I find these to be just ok. But I use them for every other thing you can think of - spit up, bath time, extra protection between baby and blanket - and love them! They're extremely cheap at Walmart and wash well while remaining soft.
Whitney B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I have been using these prefolds as diapers for about a year and I love them. I've heard of people using them for other things too. They work great as diapers though. They make up the majority of my diaper stash and I use them every single day!