Gerber® Prefold Birdseye 3-Ply Cloth Diapers with Absorbent Padding

by Gerber

Gerber Birdseye cloth diapers can be used as a diaper or a burp cloth because of the quick-drying nature and absorbency of the fabric. The birdseye-weave fabric features many small fine yarns woven in a fashion that provides a soft, quick-drying and absorbent diaper. This package contains ten diapers. Pack of ten (10) Washable and reusable Pre-folded 3-ply absorbent center panel Materials: 100-percent cotton Color: White Measurements: 9.5 inches x 6.25 inches x 3.5 inches Model: 50635R060

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerber® Prefold Birdseye 3-Ply Cloth Diapers with Absorbent Padding!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Target
I love these. I don’t use them as diapers but instead as burp cloths! They come in so handy and so absorbent. Later when baby is grown you can keep them as towels to clean your home with. Super multi use !
West Columbia, SC
I’m sure as cloth diapers these work great however I bought these to make embroidered burp cloths and found that the were not well constructed and lost most of their shape when washed. We use them now as cleaning rags and they do a good job at that. If you’re making burp cloths I would recommend Gerber 6-Pack Premium 6-Ply Cloth Diaper - Pref
We were gifted a pack of these. We use disposable diapers, so we use these as burp cloths. They are soft and they do a great job of wiping up spit because they are very absorbent. I could see us using these as cleaning cloths as well, whenever my baby grows out of diapers.
Ok listen. I use these as inserts in my daughter’s one size pocket diapers. I wrap them around the microfiber inserts that most diapers come with and we have zero leaks, zero blowouts. I’ve never had a problem and most people hate microfibers (because they’re not very absorbent) so I firmly believe these are the reason we don’t have leaks
I did not use these for cloth diapering, i used other brands for that. I used these for burp cloths, like many other mom do as well. I got a pack of these and tye dyed them. i know other people that get them monogrammed. they are great for gifts if you do somthin like that to personalize them.
Reedley, CA
I have never actually used these as diapers, but they are the best burp cloths ever! They are amazing. You can sew across one edge, monogram them, tie dye, or just leave them plain. They are so useful and durable! I recommend these to all of my mom friends, they're my favorite.
West Point , GA
My favorite kind. I bought a pack to monogram and these are the ones I grab for every time I need one. I do wish they were a little thicker like they used to be and didn’t scrunch up after being washed but they get the job done.
These are okay. Not a great idea for cloth diapers. Any heavy amount of liquid such as urine or water just spills off of these. They do make for good washcloths and baby wipes.
Glen Burnie, MD
I got these as a gift and never thought I'd use them as much as I did. We didn't cloth diaper but I used these for cleaning, spit rags, a quick bib or wipe during feedings. They're cheap and great!
Didn’t use these as cloth diapers but I did use them as burp cloths. My daughter spit up a lot and these were thick enough that they weren’t soaking wet the first time.