Gerber Pick-ups Chicken & Carrot Ravioli 6oz

by Gerber

Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs.

Any moms out there our toddler that is absolutely head over heels for these right now?
Estos raviolis de qué están rellenos
Is there a big difference between [product:gerber-lil-entrees-cheese-ravioli-in-tomato-sauce-with-mixed-vegetables] and [product:chef-boyardee-beef-ravioli]? I feel like both offer around the same quality and was looking for opinions on what is best for my toddler.
Start your review of Gerber Pick-ups Chicken & Carrot Ravioli 6oz!
Product Highlights
My daughter loved that she could feed herself these but some of them weren't very appetizing!in reviews
these prices on bad my son loves being be safe taste very good never had anything bad to say about them once microwave or we go to consistency and smell goodin reviews
She liked them either way, and it was one of the meals I could guarantee she would eat when she was having a picky food day.in reviews
My 14month old loves these, he is very big on feeding himself right now and it is hard to find finger foods for mealtime and these are a great well rounded entree for my little man that come in a wide variety of flavors and he loves all the ones that don't have tomatoes, he hates tomatoes thoughin reviews
These looked like something my son would eat, so I picked up some at my local grocery store.in reviews
Lisa J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Purchased at: Walmart
My toddler loves these ravioli. They are an easy lunch or dinner. Microwave, cool and serve. He can pick them up and feed himself. Reasonably priced as well. Readily available too. We will continue to buy. #influenster #voxbox
Nicole J.
San Carlos, CA
My son really likes these! Very easy for him to pickup and easy to chew! They're not the traditional square shape ravioli, but a small rectangle which I think helps him pick them up so easily.
Rebecca H.
Rittman, OH
Such a good idea, but they are slippery and hard for toddlers to hold and/or stab them. I have never tasted them but I'm sure they are bland and gross just like any toddler or baby food, but i think the concept and not having sauce is a good idea, it helps kids learn to feed themselves without making a humongous mess.
Desiree A.
These things were gross! I wouldn't eat them, and when I tried to feed them To my son he looked at me like I was crazy. So I didn't force it on him, but they could definitely come up with something better.
Lodi P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loves these! If we make something that might be too spicy for her or something she does care for, these are the go to. She's 15 months old now but has been eating them for a few months. Generally she eats them all. She prefers this to other things sometimes since they are easy to pick up with a fork or her fingers.
Julie  M.
My son likes them, but I think he'll love him if they came with tomatoe sauce instead but overall healthy little finger food
Nicky W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Target
These are a fave with my toddler. He can pick them up fairly easy and he loves the taste. It’s a full meal for most toddlers so I always split these in half and add some extra veggies and fruit to break up the starch. My only recommendation is to make an all veggie option but otherwise these are spot on. Fairly affordable, you can expect to pay a range of $1.50 - 2.50 per pack. Gerber Pick-ups Chicken & Carrot Ravioli 6oz #ToddlerTime #babyessentials
Vanessa  I.
Lynwood, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Es la marca muy común y la mejor en los tiempos que mis hijos eran baby’s y creo que es la que más confiaría yo
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
First time my one year old tried this. He ate the carrot and chicken one. He is on the smaller size and doesn’t have the biggest appetite. So he only ended up finishing about 1/3 almost a half of it. I feel like these will be easy meals when I don’t want to cook so we might get again.
Lauren J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My 1 year old loves these! They are super convenient to throw in the diaper bag when traveling or when going to the baby sitter. I would only use these for experienced eaters as they are bigger pieces of food.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha P.
Belleville
il y a 3 ans
Is there a big difference between Gerber Lil' Entrees Cheese Ravioli in Tomato Sauce with Mixed Vegetables - 6.6oz and Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli Can? I feel like both offer around the same quality and was looking for opinions on what is best for my toddler.