Gerber® Pasta Pick-ups® Turkey & Vegetable Ravioli Packed In Chicken Broth uploaded by Angie C.

BY GERBER #50 in Turkey

• Pasta made with whole grains
  • 9g of whole grains per serving.
  • 13% DV of protein
  • Easy to prepare and serve
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives.
  • Tray not made with BPA.

• I was at the supermarket today, and I was unsure if I should get ...3 Answers
Gerber® Pasta Pick-ups® Turkey & Vegetable Ravioli Packed In Chicken Broth
  • "My son loved them before he was able to eat the same suppers as us or if I was feeling lazy and didn't make supper that night." in 2 reviews
  • "I just don't know if my son would like it" in 1 review
  • "My son loved them!" in 1 review
  • "These are great for a quick and easy lunch or when you need something to throw in the diaper bag for a day out." in 1 review
  • "Daughter loved these when she was little." in 1 review
Lyndsey H.
oklahoma city
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My little did not like these. There isn’t much filling, it’s pretty much just dough. The pasta is soggy, so when my little picks them up he just ends up smushing them and making a mess. He will eat them if I feed them to him, but as pick up food, he’s not a fan.
Montana S.
Visalia, CA
I started buying these for my son because he wasn't all the way ready for food but his bottle wasn't filling him up anymore and he LOVED them. I have bought so many different kinds and he loves them all. I kept buying them with my second child as well. They are super soft so i started my daughter on these sooner too! Both my kids loved them
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
Finally... Something my 1 year old will eat!! She has become more and more picky with textures and flavors. These she like. I am so happy that it's even something I can leave for the husband to give her. Easy and convenient!!
Katie D.
W Henrietta, NY
I have bought a handful of these pasta pick-up meals and none of them pass the test. My little man eats pretty much anything, but he won't touch these. We actually tried them out, too, and they taste like cardboard. I would not recommend purchasing these products. You're better off buying a bag of frozen pasta and portioning off what you need for baby instead.
Jessica V.
Jasper, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are our go-to when I need to fix something quick for my 1-year-old son. He can pick them up and take bites by himself and the cook time is only 25 seconds. I buy them occasionally, but don't rely on them for a meal for him often. He does like them when we feed them to him, though.
lauren v.
These are great! My daughter absolutely loves these and they are perfect for helping with them learning to use there fingers to pick them up and bring them to there mouth and they aren't messy at all! Plus they are really healthy and have a good source of getting her vitamins and proteins in!
Lauren R.
Saint Peters, MO
I cannot rave about this product enough. My son won't eat practically any meat, but he loves these! He's turning two this week and it's still our go-to dinner for a quick meal with protein. Personally, I love that there is literally no mess and it only takes 25 seconds to cook. We always have a few in the pantry.
Emily D.
Fort Collins, CO
These are fantastic for toddlers and any baby who is doing baby led weaning. You can cut them into smaller bits for less experienced babies.
There are also printable and digital coupons available for these all the time.
Megan B.
Delaware, OH
Daughter loved these when she was little. Warning though, they do not smell good. Not a good food to have your child share with you. Not the best tasting to those over 2.
Amanda D.
My son loved them before he was able to eat the same suppers as us or if I was feeling lazy and didn't make supper that night. I still cut them in half just as a safety precaution though.
Karla P.
Montebello, CA
I was at the supermarket today, and I was unsure if I should get this product for my 8 month old son. Would you guys recommend it?