BY GERBER

• Ravioli made with whole grains
  • 9g of whole grains per serving.
  • Easy to prepare and serve
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives.
  • Tray not made with BPA

INGREDIENTS:

Cooked Cheese And Spinach Ravioli (Water, Whole Wheat Flour And Enriched Flour Blend [Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Durum Wheat Flour {Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid}], Ricotta Cheese [Whey, Milk, Distilled Vinegar, Carrageenan], Bread Crumbs [Bleached Wheat Flour, Yeast, Sugar, Salt], Egg, Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese [Cultured Part Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Less Than 2% Of: Dehydrated Spinach Flakes, Salt, Soybean Oil, Egg White, Natural Cheddar Cheese Flavor [Cheddar Cheese {Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes}, Whey, Natural Flavor, Buttermilk, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Disodium Phosphate], Romano Cheese Made From Cow’s Milk [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Annatto Extract Color), Water, Less Than 1% Of: Sugar, Cheese Blend (Cheddar And Blue Cheeses [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Whey, Water, Salt), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Corn Oil, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Cream Powder, Butter, Natural Flavor.Contains: Milk, Wheat And Egg

lisa b.
Eureka
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
My oldest is an extremely picky eater, but she loves these pastas. They allow us to get her to eat the things she needs to, but make her feel like she is choosing to instead of us forcing her to.
Valerie S.
Pataskala, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm not a huge fan of Gerber in general, but i found that there are L'il Bits foods that don't contain a bunch of extra garbage, so i decided to try one of the pasta pick ups as well. My 10 month old liked picking up the raviolis and squashing them. he ate 1 or 2 but that was it. this child normally eats everything, so i took that as a sign, and tried it myself. it was pretty disgusting...
Janelle H.
Woodsville, NH
I didn't purchase many pre-made foods for my babies.... but these were my go-to for a quick and easy meal that I knew they'd love. They are great for little fingers and little mouths. I'd definitely recommend these to other parents.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love gerber pick ups, both of my kids used/use these! Perfect for when they are started to get teeth and handle food, I always trust gerber! They have lots of options too!
Ruth Y.
Corp Christi, TX
Love the idea for self-feeding. However, these can be pricey. Sometimes the food smells like the disposable wear they come in. Our daughter or son was not a fan.
kassie o.
Agoura Hills, CA
My daughter loved certain ones but the cheese ravioli was not one of them. when warmed they get very soggy and the cheese does not smell very good.
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Perfect when you are in a hurry and on the go. The bite size pieces were great for my son's little hands to help him learn to feed himself
Kel W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Too expensive for what it is. Basically an overly preserved microwave meal. I bought in a pinch. Would NOT buy these again.
Amanda N.
They taste okay, but I'm not sure the ingredients sound all that healthy. I don't think I'd buy them in the future.
Brandy N Jason A.
Proctorville, OH
My son loves these. It's easy for him to pick up and feed himself. I cute them in half so no choking.