BY GERBER

• Pasta made with whole grains
  • 9g of whole grains per serving.
  • 10% DV of protein
  • Easy to prepare and serve
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives.
  • Tray not made with BPA

INGREDIENTS:

Cooked Cheese Ravioli (Water, Whole Wheat Flour And Enriched Flour Blend [Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Durum Wheat Flour {Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid}], Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color], Egg, Ricotta Cheese [Whey, Milk, Distilled Vinegar, Carrageenan], Bleached Wheat Flour, Romano Cheese Made From Cow’s Milk [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Less Than 2% Of: Sugar, Soybean Oil, Salt, Egg White, Cultured Milk, Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor [Salt, Dry Yeast, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid], Annatto Extract Color, Spice), Water, Less Than 1% Of: Sugar, Cheese Blend (Cheddar And Blue Cheeses [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Whey, Water, Salt), High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Corn Oil, Cream, Butter, Natural Flavor, Dextrose, Cultured Cream. Contains: Milk, Wheat And Egg

Buy on Walmart
  • "our daughter loves them and I like that she can feed herself, either with her fingers or with her fork." in 1 review
Yvette W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lately I've been picking up different things for my baby to try. A few of the meals I bought did NOT look appealing to me! When I opened it to feed it to him, it made me want to throw it in the trash... Which I ended up doing! It did not look like cheese in the inside. I taste one before I even thought about giving it to my little one. It taste terrible! I'm highly disgusted because it seems like everytime I buy a meal, I find something wrong with it. I bought the macaroni and cheese one as well and the cheese was brown! The date said it was good til 09/28/2018. I beg to differ. I think I'll just stick to the cereal snacks and chips. Highly disappointed 😠🙅👎
Alison K.
At first I bought the regular ravioli, it didn't look super good, but my daughter liked it. Then, I bought this kind, and the chicken ones. I didn't even give them to her. I opened it, and it looked so nasty, I just couldn't. I smelled bad and looked spoiled, somehow. It wasn't past expiration. Then, I found out that my sister in law had found a beetle in one of hers that she had bought. More than likely will never purchase again.
Kia T.
New Orleans , LA
When we started KP with table food these were life savers. We both work full time jobs so something quick that she could feed herself was great. She loved them and she loved the independence of feeding herself. They're always on special at Babies r us
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
We have not had luck with the pick-ups..the ravioli are soggy and horribly bland (even for a toddler). They didn't taste like ravioli at all. The packaging is nice and the little G blue dish is cute, but I'd suggest just cutting a few pieces of your own food and putting them in little Glad containers for on the go.
Stefanie I.
Guilderland, NY
These are really convenient for older babies who are learning to pick up food with their hands and they're pretty small but I still had to cut them up so my son wouldn't choke on them and they taste like preservatives.
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
These are a great transition food from gerber. our daughter loves them and I like that she can feed herself, either with her fingers or with her fork. the serving size is still a little large for her so we can save it and reheat for another meal.
Cristy-Ann L.
Bomoseen, VT
My kids all loved these not one complaint easy to warm up small enough for the kiddos to hold in there fingers but not so small they would choke and there is a variety of flavors to try out!!
Kristie V.
St Clr Shores, MI
My son is really picky about packaged food like this and he loves them. Which means I do because it's something I can give him when he wont eat what we had for dinner
My daughter loves these! They are so easy to make and she will devour them. They are great for busy days or when you are running low on groceries or when you have to back a lunch for a play date. Your kid will love it
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter wasnt a fan of these. They have an awful smell and i tried them and they arent very tasty! Just get a bag of kroger raviolis and cut them up!