Gerber® Pasta Pick-ups® Cheese Ravioli uploaded by Taylor A.Gerber® Pasta Pick-ups® Cheese Ravioli uploaded by Rachael M.

BY GERBER

• Pasta made with whole grains
  • 9g of whole grains per serving.
  • 10% DV of protein
  • Easy to prepare and serve
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives.
  • Tray not made with BPA

INGREDIENTS:

Cooked Cheese Ravioli (Water, Whole Wheat Flour And Enriched Flour Blend [Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Durum Wheat Flour {Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid}], Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color], Egg, Ricotta Cheese [Whey, Milk, Distilled Vinegar, Carrageenan], Bleached Wheat Flour, Romano Cheese Made From Cow’s Milk [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Less Than 2% Of: Sugar, Soybean Oil, Salt, Egg White, Cultured Milk, Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor [Salt, Dry Yeast, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid], Annatto Extract Color, Spice), Water, Less Than 1% Of: Sugar, Cheese Blend (Cheddar And Blue Cheeses [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Whey, Water, Salt), High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Corn Oil, Cream, Butter, Natural Flavor, Dextrose, Cultured Cream. Contains: Milk, Wheat And Egg

• Anyone find these a bit bland? Do you flavor them up a li...2 Answers
  • So are these really good for the baby? Do they have a lot...1 Answers
Gerber® Pasta Pick-ups® Cheese Ravioli
  • "our daughter loves them and I like that she can feed herself, either with her fingers or with her fork." in 1 review
Megan G.
My boys (4 and 2) loved these as one of their first foods. I bought them all of the different varieties. They didn't seem to like any of them better than the others so I always just bought a variety. They don't taste bad, I would always eat any they didn't. It's food for young children so it doesn't have a lot of sodium or other things in it, which accounts for the lack of taste. But those are the types of food I wanted my kids starting on so I loved these.
Lauriell B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were the first solid type food that I gave my daughter. I would cut them in half because they were a little too big as a whole. She liked to feed herself with her hands but I found they squished very easily and made a big mess. She loved the taste though.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 4 year old and my 15 month old both love these! They’re so easy to heat up and even easier for my youngest 2 to eat! I’m so happy To find a snack for my kids that I don’t have to be worried about you them eating!
Yvette W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lately I've been picking up different things for my baby to try. A few of the meals I bought did NOT look appealing to me! When I opened it to feed it to him, it made me want to throw it in the trash... Which I ended up doing! It did not look like cheese in the inside. I taste one before I even thought about giving it to my little one. It taste terrible! I'm highly disgusted because it seems like everytime I buy a meal, I find something wrong with it. I bought the macaroni and cheese one as well and the cheese was brown! The date said it was good til 09/28/2018. I beg to differ. I think I'll just stick to the cereal snacks and chips. Highly disappointed 😠🙅👎
Alison K.
At first I bought the regular ravioli, it didn't look super good, but my daughter liked it. Then, I bought this kind, and the chicken ones. I didn't even give them to her. I opened it, and it looked so nasty, I just couldn't. I smelled bad and looked spoiled, somehow. It wasn't past expiration. Then, I found out that my sister in law had found a beetle in one of hers that she had bought. More than likely will never purchase again.
Kia T.
New Orleans , LA
When we started KP with table food these were life savers. We both work full time jobs so something quick that she could feed herself was great. She loved them and she loved the independence of feeding herself. They're always on special at Babies r us
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter absolutely loves these raviolis. They're really easy for her to pick up and they aren't in a soft so they don't make a huge mess. They only take about 30 seconds to cook, super easy.
Rachael M.
Lake Stevens, WA
These are great dinners/lunches pre made for your baby. These are great for toddlers who are eating with there hands constantly . Love how these are bite sized and easy for them to swallow with out worries of choking. I enjoy giving these to my son for lunches or dinners.
Chantal P.
Batavia, IL
My daughter absolutely loves these! She's advanced for her age (off the charts for her height and weight) which I think caused her to become bored quickly with regular baby food. We started giving her these around 6 months. They're so great because she can feed herself which she loves! And mommy loves them because they are healthy and so convenient!
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
We have not had luck with the pick-ups..the ravioli are soggy and horribly bland (even for a toddler). They didn't taste like ravioli at all. The packaging is nice and the little G blue dish is cute, but I'd suggest just cutting a few pieces of your own food and putting them in little Glad containers for on the go.
Kendra T.
PALM COAST, FL
Anyone find these a bit bland? Do you flavor them up a little or mix with anything?
Jessica B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
So are these really good for the baby? Do they have a lot of sodium?

Walmart