BY GERBER #41 in Baby Food

• Pasta made with whole grains
  • 9g whole grains per serving.
  • Easy to prepare and serve
  • Specially designed to meet your toddler's developmental needs

Good to know:

• No preservatives.
  • Tray not made with BPA

Ravioli Ingredients:

Cooked Beef And Tomato Ravioli (Water, Whole Wheat Flour And Enriched Flour Blend [Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Durum Wheat Flour {Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid}], Seasoned Beef [Beef, Water, Seasoning {Dextrose, Salt, Onion}], Bleached Wheat Flour, Egg, Ricotta Cheese [Whey, Milk, Distilled Vinegar, Carrageenan], Less Than 2% Of Soybean Oil, Egg White, Beef Flavor [Salt, Maltodextrin, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Powdered Cooked Beef, Beef Fat,  Dextrose, Modified Cornstarch, Caramel Color, Guar Gum, Corn Syrup, Beef Stock, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Beef Extract, Beef Flavor, Flavor], Salt, Tomato Powder, Dehydrated Onion, Sugar, Natural Tomato Flavor [Maltodextrin, Flavor, Modified Cornstarch], Garlic Powder, Annatto Extract Color).  Packed In:  Beef Flavored Broth (Water, Less Than 2% Of Beef Broth, Sugar, Salt, Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Dextrose.)

• How do children like these? I always see them, and want t...2 Answers
  • When is the best time to start giving my baby these types...3 Answers
  • You know like canned and pastas have a lot of sodium? Are...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My daughter loved that she could feed herself these but some of them weren't very appetizing!" in 10 reviews
  • "these prices on bad my son loves being be safe taste very good never had anything bad to say about them once microwave or we go to consistency and smell good" in 9 reviews
  • "My 14month old loves these, he is very big on feeding himself right now and it is hard to find finger foods for mealtime and these are a great well rounded entree for my little man that come in a wide variety of flavors and he loves all the ones that don't have tomatoes, he hates tomatoes though" in 6 reviews
  • "She liked them either way, and it was one of the meals I could guarantee she would eat when she was having a picky food day." in 6 reviews
  • "My twin boys hated these....I have tried all the different flavors, they hated them." in 5 reviews
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter had these last night and she loved them!  She loves the idea of feeding herself now and won't let us do any of the work.  I love that she can pick up the raviolis by herself and have some of the independence that she so desperately wants right now.
Mikeyia Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great to keep in the cupboard. Some nights I make spicy food for my husband and I so I can just heat these up really quick.. every mom loves fast and easy dinners on a busy night.
Wendy S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Our 18-month-old LOVES these! ANd I love that she can easily feed them to herself without making a mess all over everything. They're perfect to throw in her bag to the sitters, or for a quick meal at home. Throw them in the microwave, let her devour them, and then toss the mess! Easy, peasy!
Hannah A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dean is not ready for these yet. They went to waste for the most part. He's not ready to eat this kind of food yet at this size. He gets bored easy with food also. I might try these again in a month or so. I feel like these are for two to three year olds. My son is just not there yet to eat these. He likes to eat the filling, but doesn't really finish the pasta part. He will eat four whole pieces of ravioli before he gets full and starts only eating the filling. I like these packets for a quick meal, when what the family is eating is a little too advanced for him.
Alexis S.
Glasgow
I bought a couple of these thinking, 'Hey! These would be great because she loves pasta. She'll love these!" Boy was I wrong. I bought a couple varieties and tried them all. She didn't want anything to do with them. I tried to give them to her and she immediately spit them back. No way, mom. The worse part is, she did it with all of them. I tried them myself and I definitely didn't blame her for it either. They were gross and I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to eat that. My dog wouldn't even eat it off the floor!
Tina D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Good to learn to pick up food and easy to pack and take along. However, I don't think they taste very good. It's better to just make a tortellini from the grocery store and practice pickup. My child did eat them however so I gave it 3 stars. I just think it was cardboard like taste
Danielle A.
Evansville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loved this little tray and asked for it often. When I gave her a choice she rarely chooses anything I had to feed her. They are a good value for a family on a budget. I got all mine from Walmart. If I were to have another child I would definitely buy them again
Heather M.
My daughter is all about these. Since she started cutting teeth she's been very picky about what she will eat, but these are a guaranteed pleaser. More flavor options would be nice, but otherwise, they're convenient for me and easy for her to eat by herself.
Erin B.
Morrisville, PA
My son is a super picky eater and it's almost impossible to get him to eat any veggies besides veggie pouches. So these are great cause I can give him these and he gets some of his daily veggies! And he loves them! It's a win win!
Savana S.
Northvale, NJ
I don't think my son would ever eat lunch or dinner if it weren't for gerber raviolis! Affordable, but hard to find in our area. We usually make weekly visits a hour away just to stock up on them, to be sure he has his favorite food!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
Does anyone elses kids hate these?
Cindy D.
What was the main reason you bought these? Ease of letting little one grab them or the health of them?
Michelle E.
What's the difference between these and just giving your baby some of your ravoli?
Megan H.
What is your toddlers favorite kind?
Monica T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When is the best time to start giving my baby these types of foods?